Subject Author Posted Replies

ford taurus 98 side view mirror
i'm new to this group so pardon my... well newness... i wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to replace my side view mirror on my 98 ford taurus. driver's side... 3.0 engine if that makes a...
3
3

GM and Ford to Merge!!!!
I heard something on the news Fri about GM and Ford talking about a merge...anyone else hear that?
18
18

Ford Escort Intermittent Starting Problem
Hi All, I have a 98 Ford Escort Wagon LX, which has given me starting problems, both times after going through a Car Wash. The engine doesn't crank, the battery looks good (all lights are bright)....
3
3

Cars for Sale at Dothan AL Swap Meet
Hey There, I vended some old parts at the Dothan AL swap meet and was really impressed with the folks who are putting on this show... super nice and very helpful. Watch for big things to come from...

96 PSD shut off
What shuts off a 96 Ford Powerstroke diesel? Is there a fuel cut off solenoid? And if yes, where is it? Thanks, Al
4
4

Snap-On Tools for sale, on the bay cheap! Toolbox
will be listing LOTS more in the next few weeks Thanks for looking
1
1

87 E150 won't start
Engine will start to crank and then stop .Getting gas ,also replaced plugs ,wires ,cap and as if it's not getting enough juice from is HELP!

Mercury Sable
I have a 1994 sable with the digital entry keypad and no code. How do I find the master code and reprogram?
2
2

Lincoln air susp. Thanks
Many thanks to those who offered advice & suggestions. The new rear air struts from Arnott are here, I'll have a go at installing them this weekend.

1986 E150 distributor
I have an 86 E150; 302 w/electronic ignition. It is not starting; no spark. I suspect the TFI module. It has given me this same problem before, but the work was done by a mechanic. Because of its age,...
3
3

VIN number on Lincoln Navigator
Hi I live in Sweden and has just bought a Lincoln Navigator ultimate 4x4 - 2004 mod. But to get it on Swedish plates I have to find where they have stamped in the VIN number on the frame or make a...
7
7

no torx head on aftermarket rotors?
I bought new raybestos rotors for my 99 windstar and they dont have holes in them for the torx bolts, is this a problem?
2
2

Vigilance at Brooke amid Walter Reed scandal
Vigilance at Brooke amid Walter Reed scandal ANTONIO - Brooke Army Medical Center, the second-busiest military treatment facility for those wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan, benefits from having an...
1
1

How long does a head gasket last?
Hi I have a 94 Ford Escort 145,00 Km (85,000 Miles) live in Vancouver BC Canada so really mild weather most of the year and I'm wondering if anyone knows the average life of a headgasket. Plus I hear...
8
8

1987 E150 won't start
Replaced plugs,wires,cap and rotor and all I get Is a muffled (poof) sound while cranking engine.
2
2