Subject Author Posted Replies

Health tab to soar at GM UAW deal cuts Ford's cost, but not for long
Health tab to soar at GM UAW deal cuts Ford's cost, but not for long care costs at General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. will continue to rise at an alarming rate and are likely to spark a showdown...

Suspends diesel engine production; says Ford not honoring terms
Stiffing your suppliers is a dumb thing to do Navistar suspends diesel engine production; says Ford not honoring terms International Corp. said today that it has halted production of the Power Stroke...
2
2

96 windstar
hi there: I have ford 96 windstar 3.8 and when I drive it I get interruptions in the engine sound between 70 > 100 in speed, like it's going to stop. -and what I made changing in last weeks? 1- I...

Best auto and OBDII software
Best aute diagnostics Plus OBDII Error Code Database Autotree Pro Ver. 1.45 is a 32 Bit ( WIN95-XP) software Application for automotive diagnostics. The program written in a Tree format to make...
2
2

Snap-on Tools for sale on the bay. Good price. Ending soon
for looking
7
7

Re: Decoding VIN 4th position problem
I was just at the post office. Guess what I saw in their parking lot? Chevy Venture vans. They even had US Gov't license plates. I guess AM General and Ford are not the only vendors selling vehicles...
1
1

Navistar suspends diesel engine production; says Ford not honoring terms
Stiffing your suppliers is a dumb thing to do Navistar suspends diesel engine production; says Ford not honoring terms International Corp. said today that it has halted production of the Power Stroke...
2
2

Information
Hi, i've bought a focus c-max 1.6 TDCI form 2004, and i'd like to ask if there are any known problems for this model

Check Engine light insuffient flow to cat
Help changed Egr before checking old was probably good is it really a clogged tube and how do you take tube off it seems to be tough to get at sorry it is an 01 grin marquis. any help please
14
14

Car mpg ratings going down
Car mpg ratings going down "If they pull a knife, you pull a gun. If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue." Sean Connery, "The Untouchables"
40
40

Why does 93 ford taurus throtle stick at close to full rev in park and at 50mph?
When in park, I rev the gas and before full throttle it sounds like it's sticking, and not reving higher. Why is that?
1
1

1986 Ford Taurus Fuse Diagram
I bought the car used and have no owners manual. Can anyone tell me what fuse controlls what (like #6 controlls the heater), or a link to a site that does? Thanks.
3
3

What Idiot Designs Ford Interiors?
Looked at the 07 Sport Trac yesterday. Exterior was nice. Some decent features/options. However the interior was AWFUL!!! Whoever forgot door handles where they should be and a foolish looking dash....

What Idiot Designs Ford Interiors?
Looked at the 07 Sport Trac yesterday. Exterior was nice. Some decent features/options. However the interior was AWFUL!!! Whoever forgot door handles where they should be and a foolish looking dash....
24
24

taurus 1993 s/w
my steering wheel when steering on a highway ramp left or right tends to pull back as if wanting me to straighten the of kicks in trying to bring the wheel back to normal, so i have to hold it with a...
8
8