Subject Author Posted Replies

is it possible to replace a bad 3.0 motor with a 4.0 in my 2000 ranger ?
I have a 2000 ford xlt super cab v-6 3.0 flex fuel , The replacement motor is out of a 93 explorer 4.0
5
5

RH Motorsports to produce street-legal Ford GT racecars
From AB RH Motorsports in conjunction with The GT Guy LLC is proud to present two new Ford GT production cars for the street, manufactured and produced to the highest OEM caliber and quality. The...

Mustang fog lights
Ok, I wanted to add fogs to my 2006 Mustang. I figured I'd have to replace the factory light switch. But how about the wiring... There's some sort of light logic board that handles enable of the fog...
11
11

Ford teases five SEMA-bound Focus ST concept cars
From AB Ford Focus ST at SEMA 2013 Ford Focus ST, 2.0L EcoBoost, Six-Speed Manual Transmission ? Built by Tanner Foust Racing Why it's cool: World record holder and X-Games Gold medalist Tanner Foust...

Ford signs on as official sponsor of Formula Drift for 2013
From AB Ford Expands Support for Professional Drifting; Announces Official Partnership with Formula DRIFT -Ford Motor Company announces its official sponsorship of Formula DRIFT through the 2013...

Ford recalls 150k Fiestas over airbag concern
From AB Report Date : October 16, 2012 at 08:27 AM NHTSA Campaign ID number : 12V488000 Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): FORD / FIESTA 2011-2013 Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company Report Receipt...

4 wheel ABS front sensors - 2wd
Any of you guys ever replaced the front ABS sensor on a 2WD twin I Beam Ranger (mine is a 1996)? When I remove the bolt I can TURN it, but not remove it. I thought if I pulled the rotor I could poke...

Interesting feature of Fusion Hybrid
The plastic engine cover on the Fusion Hybrid has a little round door that flips up for access to the dipstick. If you leave the door open and close the hood, you'll crack the engine cover and maybe...

Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid rated at 100 MPGe, combined
From AB Ford C-MAX Energi Rated America's Most Fuel-Efficient Plug-in Hybrid at 108 MPGe; Saves Customers $7,000 in Fuel Costs The C-MAX Energi is America's most fuel-efficient plug-in hybrid with...
1
1

Ford shows off SEMA-bound Fusion specials
From AB Ford at SEMA 2012 The Ford SEMA onslaught continues with dozens of customized display vehicles, including four distinctive interpretations of the all-new 2013 Fusion. Check back with this site...

Ford reports 58% drop in Q2 profits on European losses
From AB FORD EARNS SECOND QUARTER 2012 PRE-TAX OPERATING PROFIT OF $1.8 BILLION, NET INCOME OF $1 BILLION ? Second quarter pre-tax operating profit was $1.8 billion, or 30 cents per share, a decrease...
1
1

Ford recalling 485,000 last-gen Escapes to fix unintended acceleration threat
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): FORD / ESCAPE 2001-2004 NHTSA Campaign ID Number: 12V353000 Summary: Ford Motor Company is recalling certain model year 2001 through 2004 Escape vehicles...

2013 Ford Escape suffers second recall this week
From AB Ford Acts Quickly To Ensure Customer Safety By Recalling 2013 Ford Escapes with 1.6-liter Engines DEARBORN, Mich., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Ford Motor Company is taking quick...

Ford's 2013 C-Max Energi rolls out 95 MPGe, arrives later this fall
From AB Ford C-MAX Energi Plug-In Hybrid Expected to Deliver 550-Mile Range and Nearly Double Electric-Only Range of Prius Ford's first-ever plug-in hybrid - the all-new C-MAX Energi utility - is the...
1
1

97 Aerostar Power Steering Pump
About a year ago the PS pump leaked and the new one whined almost as bad = as the old one. Mechanic said they all do that. Pissed me off because = I paid extra to get one directly from Ford. Rack &...
6
6