Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacing battery on keyless entry pad
I have an '04 F250 and the battery on the door mounted key pad for the keyless entry system seems to be running low. Acording to the owner's manual, this key pad is not powered by the truck's battery,...
4
4

which intake gasket set for 99 windstar
the parts stores websites all list 2 options for the intake gasket set for a 99 windstar. FEL-PRO Part # MS959851 To 12/31/98; Lower set; Upper set incl. FEL-PRO Part # MS959852 From 01/01/99; Lower...
4
4

Town car heater?
Folks, I own a 1996 Lincoln town car an have a problem with the heater. It will not regulate the heat. After it is warmed up and set at 72 degrees the heat coming out of the vents is over 140 degrees....
1
1

Ford must copy TMC, which copied Ford
Ford must copy TMC, which copied Ford Today, as the once-vaunted DaimlerChrysler merger frays, as Chrysler Group casts away 13,000 workers, as Ford Motor Co. fails to meet even the modest targets of...
6
6

Ford must copy Toyota

Re:Re:Re:98 Merc GM 4.6L Bad Miss...rest of story
P307...have changed next step is Ruled out the engine warm. Any suggestions Sticking valve. More common on the Triton DOHC, but a likely culprit after warm-up. Maybe a treatment w/ Marvel Mystery Oil...

"Ford's Super Duty trucks really are super"
Ford's Super Duty trucks really are super at

2000 Taurus trans problem
My daughter was driving her 2000 Taurus on the expessway and when she exited the trans started slipping. When she stopped at a light the car would not move in any gear. Fluid level is correct and...
7
7

Programming a Fiesta Mark 5 Key Fob?
Hello, does anyone know how you can program a key fob for the Ford Fiesta Mark 5. (Specifically Zetec 1.25)
3
3

2008 Taurus Heritage Edition Announced...
2
2

Re: People who claim 'they could build a 400mpg Hybrid' amuse me.
Gordon, allow me to introduce you to Troy Heagy, performance troll and the self styled "most annoying man on usenet" Troy posts under at least half a dozen names (see below) and his game is to create...

89 TBird Fuel pump?
I'm posting this for a friend who just bought a used '89 TBird 3.8 engine, 60K miles about 2 months ago, ran great until today. Now it's starting to hesitate while driving. Seemed to do it so far just...
2
2

3.0 Head Gaskets?
No, I don't have a 3.0 with blown head gaskets. I've also never seen one. Reading posts here it sounds as if some folks are seeing blown head gaskets on at least a few 3.0 Vulcans. It's certainly not...
5
5

changing doors Mondeo
Hi! I've got a Mondeo, 1.8i - 16V business edition hatchback, 05-07-1999. But my doors are in very bad condition. Is it possible to change the doors with a Mondeo Stationwagon 1.6i, 27-03-1996? And is...

2003 f-150 lariat overdrive problem
the transmission on my 2003 f-150 will not shift into overdrive. the OD light on the end of the gear selector does not light up. i checked all of the fuses that i thought had to do with anything about...