Subject Author Posted Replies

question about Ford Taurus backseat
Hi, we will be going on vacation with three children, a teenage boy and two girls still in car seats. The car seats, normally, are a bit wider than a "third" of the backseat. That would leave very...
6
6

A long winding road
A long winding road that leads to your door.... Love Carl
1
1

Ford To Resurrect Taurus Name As Five Hundred Replacement
Ford To Resurrect Taurus Name As Five Hundred Replacement -(Dow Jones)- Just months after putting an end to the Taurus sedan, Ford Motor Co. (F) is getting set to resurrect the name of what was once...
9
9

Engine
my engine light has been on for a week now and i took it to be looked at and now i need to put on motor mounts but before all of this the engine was jumping when sitting at a light and when i change...
3
3

1998-F150:Trouble starting when weather gets warmer
Hi. I'm having some trouble starting my truck when the weather gets warmer. It won't turn at all and It will eventually start but not until a good 45min to an hour later. I've also noticed that right...

2001 Ford escape problems with jiggling, jiumping and acceleration
I have a 2001 Ford Escape with about 89k miles on it. Recently when i turn the car on when it is cold, it starts shaking and "jumping" like if the engine dosent havve enough power. When I tap the gas,...
1
1

Odometer stuck @ 108K Miles? Help
1994 Tbird, odometer stuck @ 108K Miles, had tried reseting trip-gauge and it still won't start to count miles. Anyone have a suggestion to try and force it back to working? Also, replacement...
8
8

Mondeo water leak
My wife has an 'M' reg 1.8 TD Mondeo that keeps losing water when warmed up. The source of the leak is at the front of the engine towards the bottom. Can anyone tell me if it may be a seal on...
1
1

windstar P0171/0174 kits
just digging around the internet and I found they now sell kits for the oil in the intake TSB. $100 isnt bad, I think I spent about $150-160 piecing it together myself from the internet and the only...

sweet smell of antifreeze, yumm!
the other freezing cold day I started the 99 windstar 110k miles and stood behind it loading grocerys and smelt the delicous odor of antifreeze. The coolant level was below the line on the resevoir...
5
5

FORD KA
HI, i recently purchased a second hand ford ka. Great car and dream to drive but i have a problem i was wondering someone could help me with, whenever ive been driving at speed and i slow down...
6
6

mustangs messed up please help
i have a 97 mustang. i recently changed my plug wires but i got 2 of them mixed up i started the car it ran very rough so i turned it off and checked the wires, so i put the in the right place and now...
2
2

Singing Alternator - '95 Crown Vic
Hi Folks- Every time I have heard this noise in the past it meant a shorted diode and a soon-to-be kaput alternator. I had one once go up in a plume of smoke. Problem is, it doesn't always make the...
10
10

2003 Explorer A/C problem
Have a '03 Ford Explorer (NBX). Last week I noticed that when the AC/ heater is on, air comes out of the dash vents no matter what I select on the instrument panel (floor, defrost, etc, etc...). Air...
1
1

2003 el250 van brake trouble
Dealership put front brakes and tires on the van. Now when put the brakes on the van pulls left. Taken it back to them and get a different reason each time. Bad ball joint, needs new brake line. All...
3
3