Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford falls to fourth place in domestic auto sales behind GM, Toyota, Chrysler
Ford falls to fourth place in domestic auto sales behind GM, Toyota, Chrysler the first time, Ford Motor Co. has fallen to fourth place in domestic monthly auto sales. Ford in January sold fewer...
9
9

No charge for my battery
I have a 91 escort wagon (I know all the jokes, believe me I make most of them) Anyway, the battery has no charge right now, and I?m not sure if it will take one or not. I?ve hooked it up to another...
11
11

Coolant Temperature Senser
Can anyone give me information about the Coolant Temperature Senser on a 2001 Crown Victoria, the location of it. Thanks

Lee Majors - Selling Honda SUV to the Fall Guy Theme.
Lee Majors is selling Honda's SUV using the Fall Guy Theme. Watch on UTUBE. Now why didn't GMC have Lee Majors do Commercials selling GMC Trucks and Lindsey Wagner could sell Ford Cars. Thay would of...
15
15

GM, Ford reputations take a hit
GM, Ford reputations take a hit -- The reputations of General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. plummeted last year as the companies were buffeted by bad news about job cuts, factory closings and...
34
34

Battered Ford braces for dismal sales report
Battered Ford braces for dismal sales report Motor Co., which recently posted its biggest annual loss in history, isn't expecting early 2007 to be much better. The automaker is expecting to post a 20%...
1
1

96 lincoln mark 8 hood won't close
I have a 96 lincoln mark 8 and i cannot close the hood. It seems that the mechanism to close it after it hooks will not push down. It is hard to describe. Can anybody point me to a online reference or...
4
4

Lincoln LS question
I recently bought a 2004 Lincoln LS and I?ve noticed that after driving it for more than 5 or 10 minutes, after I turn it off, I can hear the engine coolant in the reservoir tank boiling/gurgling. Is...
2
2

FAIRLANE 63 MOULDING
I SEARCH FORD FAIRLANE TRIM FENDER MOULDING IN GOD SHAPE ,,IF YOU HAVE EMAIL ME AT

UAW losing pay edge
UAW losing pay edge UAW is losing its edge in pay compared with nonunionized U.S. assembly plant workers for foreign companies, even as Detroit automakers aim for deeper benefit cuts to trim their...
20
20

OT Need appointment setter to work from home.
I desperately need appointment setters. Setting appointments and some cold calling involved. Work from home. Commission only but you will have the ability to keep track of your sales. Must be self...
1
1

2004 Econoline 5.4 van Which is the right side oxygen sensor?
2004 Econoline 5.4L van Which is the right side oxygen sensor? Is it the passenger side or is it looking at the van from the front which would make it the drivers side?
6
6

Engines
What is the biggest engine with twin turbos that I can put into a 2000 Ford Escort ZX2? And while at that, what would be the best 5-speed manual transmission, clutch, short shifter, and anything I...
32
32

Rear ABS light
About a year ago I had the Abs control module replaced.Everything worked fine for about 6 months,since then the rear ABS light has been the wheels brake well and I have bled the wheels 3 times by 3...

FORD RANGER 1898 2WD TEMP GAUGE QUESTION
The temperature gauge stays all the way to the left and doesen't move. this is the L-4 engine. Where exactly is the temp. sending unit on the engine, does anyone have a picture or Ford diagram of its...
4
4