Subject Author Posted Replies

location of o2 sensor on 1999 windstart 3.8l
Where do I find the Oxygen Sensor on a 1999 Ford Windstar 3.8l?
7
7

FORD RANGER 1989 2WD FRAME RUST (OUT) !!
I just bought a 1989 Ford Ranger 2WD for $250. Runs perfect, but there is major frame rust (rust-out) at the front driver side rear spring mount. The mount that attaches to the frame is holding only...
9
9

ford escort xr3i k reg
car cut out and cam belt seems to be loose but not broken. it sounds as if the belt is catching on something in the casing where i cant see, engine turns over but wont start and cam belt seems to be...
2
2

Re: Ford Loses Record $12.7 Billion in '06
I would not write Ford off too soon. Check out Ford in 1926, 1954, 1978..... More so than any other car company Ford has shown the ability to turn things around quickly. At this moment my family...
3
3

i have 95 ford escort and i am getting to much gas to motor.
i am gatting to much gas to the motor. the car acts like wants to start but motor just shakes. if i try to start my car and hold my foot on the gas black smoke comes out exhaust.
1
1

Re: Ford Loses Record $12.7 Billion in '06
Copyrighted material deleted. I would like to see you do better. Ford is saddled with legacy costs that its foreign competitors don't have, like pension and health care costs and stupid union rules....
3
3

A Ford worker rethinks a buyout
A Ford worker rethinks a buyout 25, 2007 By ROBERT SCHOENBERGER Courier-Journal Joe Bryan turned down the opportunity to leave Ford Motor Co.'s Louisville Assembly Plant last year. After seeing his...
1
1

CyberSurvey:What do you think Ford should do to restore profitability?
CyberSurvey:What do you think Ford should do to restore profitability? "If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed,if you will not fight when your victory will be...

Ford Loses Record $12.7B in 2006
January 25, 2007 By Nick Bunkley New York Times DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 25 - The Ford Motor Company had the worst year in its history in 2006, losing $12.7 billion and suffering sharp erosion of its...
36
36

89 thunderbird wiring
Any one have a wiring diagram for 1989 Thunderbird? In the process of replacing the braker booster, I pulled a connecter loose. I looks like it should go to the wiper motor, but the pins on the motor...

BEST OBDII AND REPAIR SOFTWARE
Best aute diagnostics Plus OBDII Error Code Database Autotree Pro Ver. 1.45 is a 32 Bit ( WIN95-XP) software Application for automotive diagnostics. The program written in a Tree format to make...

1995 Ford Mustang Brake Parts help
Hey All, I have a 1995 mustang GT convertible, 5peed with 4 wheel disc brakes. While removing the passenger side rear caliper, the E-Brake cable was in the way. To make a long story short, I removed...
6
6

fa 1932-34 ford spring perch - excellent condition
may be NOS, not sure, good condition, here is the link

Re: Plug-In Profit Site SHUT DOWN
According to this account has been shut down.

Vinyl Dye
I need to recolor a vinyl covered armrest. Is there one brand of vinyl dye that works better than others? Ivan