Subject Author Posted Replies

1994 f150 4.9l 4wd
have a short anyone know what fuse goes to what in the underhood fuse panel

2000 Focus - oil coolant foam
I drive a 2000 Ford Focus SE with the 2.0 DOHC Zetec engine. There has been a light brown foamy substance in my coolant tank. From what I've read, it is probably oil in the coolant. There is no water...
1
1

low temps-low sulpher diesel
What's up with low temps and the new EPA required low sulfur diesel fuel? The temps here dropped to about -10. The next day, the Public schools had a big problem with 30 or 40 buses that would not...
23
23

Re: How to read diagnostic codes from a car computer?
I believe the reason why the AZ parts person would not reset the codes is becaue the problem was and emissions problem and should be repaired, also that person new that resetting the computer without...

Re: 2007 Cupholder Designs
I've experiment with making my own cup holders. I found that a block of wood with a 3 inch diameter hole works fine for most applications. My cup holder in my two cars are a wire mesh pencil cups from...

Ford Fiesta sighting
yeah, some of them still run, I was over to Idabel, Oklahoma today, and a red one had parked next to me at the post office
1
1

98 Grand Marquis Alternator light
My alternator light comes on occassionally. I replaced the battery because it was the original. Not bad for a 9 year old battery. The light still comes on intermittently. Anyone know what it could be?...
9
9

Ford Taurus Starting Issues
I would like to thank you all in advance, I have a 2001 Ford Taurus that is equipped with a Viper Remote Starter that starts intermittently. I can usually start the car with the remote starter, lately...
1
1

97 Airbag Light On
I have a 97 Expedition and my airbag light flashes a code 52 (Back up power supply-volyage boost fault) Do you know what this means or what I can do about it?

Ignition problems (I think)
95 Ford Contour 2.5l engine. Checked fuel pressure. Checked spark. Engine will sometimes run at high rpms >1500, but misses. Put timing light on missing coincides with loss of ignition spark. Could it...
1
1

Ford Fiesta 2005 - Securilock system?
Hi! I have a 2005 Fiesta and was wondering about the Ford Securilock system - is this used in all modern Fords? I was wondering where I might find detailed information on how the keys work and do they...
3
3

Residuals for Ford
Hello All! I'm shopping for a new lease on a Ford SUV, I'm trying to do my own numbers BEFORE going to the dealer.. ([net-residual/term]+[net+residual*money_factor]+sales_tax) I'm having trouble...

ford courier
my rear van door will not turn on the key any longer also does not close correctly at the top. any ideas thank you

my car is making a funny noise. what is it.
i had my car in nuetral on accident and hit the gas and when i realized it was in nurtral i just dropped it into drive. now everytime i hit my gas the car makes a rusty abnormal noise. what could this...
3
3

Re: Re: 1988 Full Size Bronco Ignition Question
Im going thru this same problem on my F150. When I came to the drift pins holding the tilt mechanism, I found a very helpful and practical tip online. Turn a machine screw into the threads (#10),...
8
8