Subject Author Posted Replies

93 ford areostar guzzeling fuel
my 4.0 litre 93 areostar started runng rough and using excessive fuel i tuned it but still guzzeling gas?Any advice would be much appreciated.
16
16

A cheap chance to repent! '98 Vette For Sale
Corvette Convertible '98 For Sale - $18,000 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reply to: '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CD Player. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Low Flow...
3
3

1994 mercury tracer
the front end rattles when I am driving. when I look under the car I dont see anything loose. the sounds seem to be comming from the front end around the tires. any ideas?
1
1

Boiling over
1996 Taurus 3.0- The coolant recovery tank overflows several minutes after the engine is shut off. The temperature never reaches above the half way point and I have recently replaced the Thermostat,...
11
11

Ford F150 will not go into 1st gear or reverse.
Pickup will go into 2nd and 3rd gear fine, but will not engage 1st or reverse. Problem must be in steering column. any suggestions?
1
1

96 Escort Transmission
I have a 1996 Ford Escort hatchback automatic with 192,500 miles on it. Just recently I started having an issue with the transmission. It seems that when accelerating, it misses 3rd gear until I let...
1
1

Vin Help
Could Someone Carfax 1FTEF15Y9NNB14548
4
4

93 Crown Vic Speedometer
93 crown vic, the speedometer quit working. worked on the way there, then the next morning, picked up the car, and it wasn't working. all the other dash guages work, and the odomoter & trip ometer (if...
2
2

95 Winstar Overheating / Leak - Timing Cover?
Three months ago purchased a 95 Winstar at auction cheap to use at as a backup vehicle just to drive when one of our cars is in the shop, etc. I religiously check all the fluids. Vehicle is parked on...
3
3

1990 Ford Taurus
3.6 liter V-8 engine. Won't start, new battery, new solenoid, new alternator. Don't even get a click when turning the key. Head lights, dome light etc. won't come on. Noticed that the digital clock on...
7
7

99 Explorer XLT V-8
I've been happy with the performance of this vehicle since I've had it. Now the ABS light is on and stays on. What does this mean? Is this an urgent thing? What will happen if it's not taken to a...
1
1

99 Explorer XLT V-8
I've been happy with the performance of this vehicle since I've had it. Now the ABS light is on and stays on. What does this mean? Is this an urgent thing? What will happen if it's not taken to a...

Re: Ford CEO Mulally says Jaguar not for sale
Down 32% because the WHEELS and TIRES are to the taste of teeners, taco venders, and darkies. Get it through your thick skulls, auto makers - caucasian and oriental people with the dough to buy...
1
1

Ford CEO Mulally says Jaguar not for sale
Kiss of death? By Poornima Gupta Jan 7, 2007 (Reuters) Ford Motor Co.'s British luxury division Jaguar is not for sale, Chief Executive Alan Mulally said on Sunday. "Jaguar is not for sale at this...

starting problem
Hi, I have Ford countour 1995 lx, i replaced the battery a week ago. Two days ago i was driving it fine and parked it for 15 minutes. When i tried to start it again it didnt crank and all it does was...
4
4