Subject Author Posted Replies

Help!!!-engine trouble
Hello all, I will start by thanking you far taking time to read and reply to this. I have a 1968 Mustang with a 302 and a Demon 625cfm Road demon jr. and a relatively mild comp cams cam (I think it's...
4
4

probably carb problems
Hello all, I'll start with thanking you for taking time to read and reply to this. Now, I have a 1968 Mustang with a 302 and a 625cfm demon road jr carb, a realatively mild comp cams, (I think 168...

71 Ranchero.. is it worth it?
I saw a nice (nasty color, but good condition; no rust, couple of minor rock dings in the paint) '71 Ranchero near me, 302 V-8. Owner wants $3,400 for it. He's using it as a daily driver at the...
14
14

1990 Ford E-150 not getting spark
I am having a problem with my 1990 ford econoline van. It has a 351 EFI. I was having a problem with the electrical charging system. I found that problem but in looking for the electrical I started...
12
12

Taurus horn relay
Antbody know where the horn relay is on an 05 Taurus. I can hear it clicking near the fusebox under the dash but can't seem to locate it. Thanks
1
1

96 Ford Contour Timing Belt Replacement
I'm helping a friend replace his timing belt on his 2.0 Zetec engine. We put in the camshaft peg and the camshaft holding tool and set up the valve timing and the belt tension etc.. When we take...
1
1

Ford Lincoln Mercury Ford Truck OEM Parts Books for Sale
I have the following OEM Ford factory original parts books for sale on microfiche. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. FORD NA 1980 AND UP SPEEDOMETER GEARS Feb-99 FORD 03 AVIATOR 9/02 FORD...
5
5

ford granada immobiliser
Can anyone help me out.I have a 2.0 litre ultima and the immobiliser is giving me you tell me how to bypass the immobilser please. It is a "p" reg.
1
1

Auto Folks parts inc(103-20058 Industrial ave, Langley, BC ph 533-7866) ripped me off
Auto Folks parts inc(103-20058 Industrial ave, Langley, BC ph 533-7866) ripped me off
1
1

fuel line repair
have an 88 t-bird, recently replaced the in-tank fuel pump. the return line was damaged, and now have a fuel leak. can i use a dorman compression union for the repair? someone told me that ford offers...
4
4

In need of opinions / knowledge please!!!!
I am trying to figure out the problems with my 2002 ford windstar van. here is the first scenario --- cold -- first run of the day -- when you start it idles extremely high... 3000 rpm for quite a...
11
11

Diagrams for 1985 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Over the years I have always been able to find diagrams online for my 1985 T-bird Turbo Coupe. Pfffff. Now-a-day the searches bring up so much stuff I have spent about 4 hours looking for a diagram....
1
1

1998 S Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3
Hi, Where do I locate the thermostat on a 1998 S Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3?

Best computer Error codes database
Autotree Pro Ver. 1.45 is a 32 Bit ( WIN95-XP) software Application for automotive diagnostics. The program written in a Tree format to make systematic and quick diagnostic checks a breeze, organized...

Odd Problem with 93 Taurus SHO
For some reason the horn only works with the key off. Not sure when this problem started since I've don't ever use it. Also noticed that the cruise control doesn't work either (don't normally use it...
2
2