Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Bird 4.6 Power Steering Leak
Looks like R&R time. Was a few drops for awhile, now I need to place a pan underneath. Anyone have tricks/shortcuts they can share? Should I go rebuilt or try to save some money via seal kit? Looks...

1968 Ford GT40 Gulf/Mirage sets auction record at $11 million
From AB 1968 Ford GT40 Gulf/Mirage Lightweight Racing Car Chassis No. P/1074 (M.10003) Estimate: Available Upon Request AUCTION DATE: To be auctioned on Friday, August 17, 2012 440 bhp at 6,800 rpm,...

Ford compares 2013 Fusion EcoBoost engine to space shuttle
From AB Rocket Ship Superalloy Technology Aids Ford Fusion 2.0-Liter Turbo Durability ? Modified superalloy used in Space Shuttle main engine helps performance and durability of Ford Fusion 2.0-liter...

Ford invests $135 million in electrified vehicles
From AB Ford's Investment in Electrification Center of Excellence Delivers New Jobs, Better Fuel Economy, More Choice ? Ford now has more than 1,000 engineers working on vehicle electrification ? its...

2008 Explorer rear window defogger wire came loose
I was cleaning the rear window on my 2008 Ford Explorer and the soldered wire terminal came loose from the window. As a result the defogger does not work. Any idea on how to fix this? I suspect...
5
5

rear w/bearings (ford focus 51 reg (1800cc petty)
Hi just bought some w/bearings for my focus, the haynes manual reckons these can be done easy - just hammer them out. I'm more cocerned about the ABS ring as I haven't a clue what they look like and...

Too cool!!!
If you haven't seen this clip yet it's just too cool -- Formula One car in the Lincoln Tunnel.
1
1

Engine runs hot in idle
What could cause the engine to keep increasing past the temp setpoint = while idling? Already swapped out the fan clutch and not change. = Radiator flushed and tested OK. Guv Bob
33
33

Fuel mileage.
Just got back from a 2 week road trip. 2002 Ford Taurus 24 valve. Total trip was 2633 miles, or 4237km. Total fuel consumption was 94.7 imp gallons, 113.73 US Gallons, or 430.55 Litres. That comes out...
10
10

Cold Are Ram kit for late model Mustangs
Ok, I've been thinking of a cold air ram scoop for my 2006 Mustang. It's only a 6, but I've put JBA headers on it and I'm now at 26mpg per tank and the performance is up if I want to use it. But I've...
3
3

PICS: Ford expands European design center
From AB Ford Opens ?11.6 Million Design Centre Expansion in Germany - Ford opens ?11.6 million Design Centre expansion in Merkenich-Cologne, Germany; expanded centre features an open and fluid design...

Ford Taurus adds 32-mpg EcoBoost option for 2013
From AB 2013 Ford Taurus EPA-Certified at Class-Leading 32 MPG with New 2.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine ? EPA fuel economy ratings confirm the 2013 Ford Taurus 2.0-liter EcoBoost® delivers a class-leading...
3
3

Tyre choices
I inherited a mixed bag of tyres when I bought my Mk 4 Mondeo about 12 months ago. The tyre size is 235/45R 17 97W What I have, with tread depth, is: Front Pirelli Pzero Rosso 3 mm Maxis MA-V1 6 mm...
1
1

Aerostar Door Woes
93 Aerostar XLT. This is a great van, but the side and rear doors have broken down from time. The side door hangs lower than it used to, causing it to crash into the striker post, unless you push...
5
5

how did you proceed with benefit ?
Hello everyone, Considering the exchange, it should be necessary to imagine the flow control of the benefit differently; would you mind showing how to talk about the exchange design and the benefit...