Subject Author Posted Replies

motor head trader
who bought motor head trader dot com Motor head trader dot com, I signed up when I found the site back up and I only paid 2 bucks for an ad with 4 pictures. I got an email from their system with a...
1
1

My 4r70w do the JackRabbit (from 1st to 2nd)
'owdy, '94 Tbird LX V8, 64k (90% city) mi. It always shifted hard from first to second. Doesn't actually clunk, but grabs 2nd real hard and fast. Like it's gonna break somethin' I was at a dealers...
7
7

Re: Happy New Year to everybody in the world !!!
Wish you the same too:-) from scandinavia Regards "Carlo Rossi" skrev i meddelandet news:

No heat and fluctuating engine temp
I am having a problem with a 1996 Ford Taurus station wagon. Basically the 2 problems are #1 I am getting no heat and #2 the engine temperature gauge is fluctuating. In my reading people have...
1
1

Why is my fuel pump running?
Hi all. Got an '86 Grand Vic that is giving me trouble. The electric fuel pump runs constantly and drains the battery every other day if I leave the battery connected. I suspect that a relay is stuck...
3
3

Interior light relay irratic, stay on too long ...It get worse
Help... My daughters 98 Taurus has the light problem, I tried to pull the little relay from under the dash, It broke into peices Now I cant figure out how to get the rest of it out. It seems only the...

best error code database
Autotree Pro Ver. 1.45 is a 32 Bit ( WIN95-XP) software Application for automotive diagnostics. The program written in a Tree format to make systematic and quick diagnostic checks a breeze, organized...

93 Ranger stock radio removal...
I'm trying this. It seems stuck. I made some DIN removal tools, and "set" them to 1 and 1/4 inch depth. When I put them in, I feel the stereo loosen, but I can't get it to budge forward. It seems to...
8
8

Engine Management (Panther platform)
Just an idea like that, since Chrysler has some cars that can turn off some cylinders on the highway (HEMI), wouldn't it be possible for FORD to do the same on their 4.6? I mean, the car already has a...

Ford chief seeks help from Toyota
By Micheline Maynard International Herald Tribune December 27, 2006 (Detroit) The new chief executive of Ford Motor, which is struggling to bounce back from one of the worst crises in its history, met...
129
129

1989 E250 Fuel Problem
The van has a straight 6, 2 gas tanks. I alway use the rear tank since there is a problem with the front. All of a sudden the van stopped running. I hear the pumps cycle when I turn the switch but the...
1
1

Clutch Question
I have a question with regards to a 1993 Ford F-150, Supercab, 5 Speed. The condition of the truck was as follows - the Hydraulic Cilinder leaked, causing the clutch to not work as well as it should,...
2
2

97 ford escort parking/tail lights stay on
Hello, I have a 97 escort. It just started to do something strange where the parking lights will stay on, the "door open" alarm stays on, as do the instrument panel lights and horn. Somebody recently...
1
1

California's zero emission rules will bankcrupt everybody
Can you afford a quarter million dollars for a fuel cell powered automobile, then at least 10% per year to maintain its consumable components? Forcing 10% zero emission cars down the manufacturers'...
31
31

2001 Lincoln Continental Interior Lights Go On & Off
I purchased a 2001 Lincoln Continental w/ 55000 miles a few weeks ago. The interior lights on the car will go on and off continuously when the car is parked. They do not do this when the car is...