Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: looking for self-written texts (Stories, documentations, reviews, tips etc.)
You're correct. Some of us consider it to be spam, because it *is* spam. And for the exchange of ads, too. Reported to: Jeff http://www.vabokasdf.com

New windstar Google Group
New windstar Google Group New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manual plus more. Visit the New windstar website plus google group see the site at
2
2

4.6 liter sohc
I was reaseching an oil pres problem when I found your group. I was a Ford tech at 2 different dealerships but this problem baffles me.I have a 94 T-Bird with a 4.6 wit 120K on it. Anytime the RPM's...
14
14

95 escort wagon- stalls at idle after new spark plugs and wires...
I bought a 95 escort about 6 months ago, and the owners said it runs fine (test drove and it did), but the check engine light at that time came on and went off intemittently. it started staying on all...
2
2

4.6 dripping oil leak at start up
From around the filter area. Seems to stop when warm. The guy who changed my oil said he thinks its an O-ring for the oil filter housing. I just got under it, cleaned it and let it run but nothing...
9
9

97 Ford Contour
I have a 97 Ford Contour with a 4 cylinder engine LE model. I have an intermittent problem. It running fine, turn off ignition, try to start, and it cranks but will not start. Let sit over night and...
1
1

1998 ford ZX2 escort-sport
I have been searching for a suggestion on what could be wrong with my 1998 ford ZX2 Escort-sport I was driving down the road and out of no where my dashboard lights went dim and so did my headlights....
1
1

Explorer 4WD LOW
How do I turn off the 4WD/ LOW in a 2000 Explorer? where is the button so shut it off? :?: :?: Thank you
4
4

URGENT: OVERHEATING QUESTION-93 T-BIRD
my car just over heated and it has aluminium heads. soon as i saw the smoke i shut the engine off will my car be alright or will the heads be warped due to the over heating? thanks for the help
5
5

Need Online source for Motorcraft Plug wires (4.6)
Had one, seem to have lost it. TIA
3
3

Raido Quits (2003 CV)
Hi all, Recently my radio has started to quit after a few minutes of operation. It seems to come back on if I turn off key and re-start. Turning off/on radio has no effect. The sound will occasionally...
3
3

ford taurus solenoid
can someone tell me if the shift solenoid in the transmission has a wireing harnes on the outside. it comes up as a memory number is po761 shift sol c performance/ is shift solenoid#3 (ss-3),or doi...

Truck Will NOT get warm!!
It's a 98 F-150, 4.2L motor. I have owned my own shop for over 20 years and this one has me stumpped! Customer replaced the thermostat because engine temp. read cool and no heat from the heater. When...
22
22

Re; Heater blowing cold air
97-350 7.3 diesel Super duty Heater blows cold air, changed the heater core, no change. Engine runs at operating temp fine, fluid level is good. must be a problem somewhere to do with? -15* here (yes)
1
1

Rear ground connection
Where can I find the rear ground connections on a 1991 ford taurus
3
3