Subject Author Posted Replies

Rear ground connection
Where can I find the rear ground connections on a 1991 ford taurus
3
3

loss of gears mondeo
why have i lost my first ,third+fifth gear on my 20001 mondeo
1
1

98 Escort clicking (Ford)
Hi, We have a 98 Escort with 43k miles on it. Just replaced the timing belt. Before that however, there was and still is a distinct clicking coming from the accessory belt area (pulley ?). It occurs...
2
2

Temp gage reading low
Any way to differentiate whether problem is failed thermostat vs. failed sending unit without replacing one or both.. Has slowly been drifting down over several years. 1995 Windstar Thanks in advance
1
1

1991 crown vic wiper problems
i have a 1991 ford crown victoria ltd with 302 electric fuel injection...everything works fine but not my wipers ever since i got it...i didn't mind so i left them like that...but its starting to...
2
2

A Few Ranger Questions
Just got a '98, 3.0 V6 manual 2 wheel drive ranger. 74,000 miles. Extended cab. Intended use is daily driver and regular hauling and towing. Not going to off-road at all. What are the common problems...
5
5

escort 98 petrol ,idle air probs
my escort idles up at aprox 1250rpm,now replaced iacv but just the same,no air leaks and the tps is ok,as battery voltage going to the iacv,when i dissconnect the iacv it idles fine,but wont idle if...
5
5

HOW TO DEODORIZE A HEAVILY SMOKED IN CAR ???
Is there a product, consumer or professional, to use to get the smoke stink out of a car? The car is sitting over winter outside, so if something can be 'set off' inside it.... Thanks in advance. Fred
13
13

Lightning problems
My brakes lights, emegency flasher and my turn signals does not work in the back, But my flashers and turn siganls work in the front. The bulb are not blown,
2
2

cooling temperature sending unit
Can you take a cooling temperature sending unit sensor from a 1986 taurus L carburated and put it into a 1986 taurus GL fuel injected?

coolant temperature sending unit
can you take a temperature sending unit sensor from a 1986 taurus L carburated and put it in a 1986 taurus GL fuel injected?
3
3

Did you see this site? Ford Escorts
It seems pretty good There are some "How To" articles too. Tony

Question about my 1991 Ford Taurus
I was leaving work the other day and I made it a mile down the road and my car just dies. It would start back up for 30 seconds and then shut off again. When I tried to immediately restart it, it...
7
7

p1131
i have a 2003 f150 an the check engine light came on and i hooked it up to a computer and it read controlled fuel and air metering code p1131 can you explain.
1
1

Original specs / prices for used cars
Do any of you know any websites that'll not only give the specs for older cars but also the ORIGINAL prices (base and options)? and are pretty good with the specs, and with the CURRENT values, but I...
1
1