Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford's SYNC inducted into Computer History Museum [w/video]
From AB Ford SYNC Inducted into Computer History Museum - The Computer History Museum today adds award-winning Ford SYNC® in-vehicle connectivity system to its permanent collection - Powered by...

Ford kicks off 2013 Escape assembly
From AB Ford Celebrates Fuel-Efficient Escape Launch, Additional Jobs at Louisville Assembly Plant - Ford has added 1,800 jobs at Louisville Assembly Plant (LAP), with 1,300 more on the way this year...

Courier Van lock jammed
Hi All Anyone know the best way to open the back door of a Ford Courier van that wont open with the key? Thanks Stephen
3
3

Re: Report: Ponch Approved? California chooses Ford Explorer Police Interceptor as next patrol car
On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:16:55 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote Re Re: Report: Ponch Approved? California chooses Ford Explorer Police Interceptor as next patrol car: Well put.
2
2

Voice control comes to MOG's music streaming service with Ford SYNC AppLink
From ENG Ford Enables Industry's First In-Car Voice Control of MOG Smartphone App via SYNC AppLink DEARBORN, Mich. & BERKELEY, Calif., June 6, 2012 ? Ford and MOG today announced Ford drivers can now...

two issues or one ????
Hi, I need some advice about my Ford Probe (Mazda engine) that has my mechanic stumped. Do you think I've got two unrelated problems or only one? First, for a long time upon startup in the morning my...
11
11

Backup warning sound, 2010 Fusion
The backup warning sound in my 2010 Fusion Hybrid is loud enough to make people in the back seat almost jump out of their skin when I back up near some object. If I turn it off with the menu option,...
8
8

Hot idle speed oscillating
My 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse (DSM 1G 2L non-turbo) is starts and idles = cold fine, and runs fine warmed up. When warm and I put it in neutral = (AT) the idle oscillates between 1800 and 2200 with about...
9
9

Ford taking Focus ST around America with free Performance Academy
From AB Ford to Host Five-City Focus ST Performance Academy ? Consumer driving events to feature 2013 Ford Focus ST in New York; Washington, D.C.; Boston; San Francisco and Los Angeles this summer ?...

Cherry-picking garages
'94 Tbird LX V8, 73k city miles. Had the clunk in the front, looked like stabilizer end-links, got some, put car on rack, part of strut rod bushings are hanging down, etc. Inna nutshell, I decided to...
6
6

Blue Oval no longer in hock as Ford credit rating upgraded
From ENG Statement on Ford Investment Grade Rating by Moody's Investors Service DEARBORN, Mich., May 22, 2012 ?The following statement can be attributed to Bill Ford, executive chairman, Ford Motor...

Ford Racing unveils first livery of 2013 Fusion stock car
From AB The Blue Oval automaker unveiled the race car "based" on the new Fusion back in January. But at the Roush Fenway Fan Day in Concord, North Carolina, this coming Thursday, fans will get their...

2002 Taurus
A while back I posted asking abouit a 2002 Taurus DOHC. Took it for it's first good run this long weekend - fuel mileage 8.4 l/100km -27.9 mpg US, or 33.55MPG in the old "British Colonial" system. Not...

Ford C-Max pricing to undercut Toyota Prius V
From AB Ford Begins Taking Orders for C-MAX Hybrid ? America's Most Affordable, Fuel-Efficient Hybrid Utility Vehicle Ford dealers are now taking orders for the Ford C-MAX Hybrid, which will be more...

Former Ford Chairman, Red Poling dies at 86