Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 Ford Taurus SE
I'm leaking power steering fluid and it's making a whining grinding noise. The leak is coming from behind the drivers side tire. I just replaced the pump so I need to know if I should replace the...
4
4

2001 Taurus Heat
I have a 2001 Ford Taurus SE with 57,000 miles on it. The heating system works fine, except for the temperature of the heat coming out of the vents; it is only warm. If I turn the temperature setting...
3
3

taurus (Tbird?)coolant loss
Tbird poster - see if this relates. 93 Taurus wagon startedb losing coolant 12-? mos ago. I was told (by several) that Taurus plastic radiator tanks of that vintage (whether just that period problem...
3
3

flashing airbag light
Yes I asked before. 93 Taurus wagon 3.0. Since dead/replaced battery maybe 2 mos ago my airbag light flashes while I'm driving. One flash - 2 sec. - 2 flashes - 5 sec - repeat. (Actually it began...
10
10

96 Windstar - Front Swaybar is Broken
96 Windstar - Front Swaybar is Broken The swaybar is broken off at the frame bushing on the passenger side. I removed the dangling end yesterday. What I'm wondering is there enough clearance to wiggle...
1
1

door speaker size help for a 93 t-bird???
can anyone tell me my door speaker size for a 1993 ford thunderbird sc i didnt get the manula with the car for some reason the guy didnt have it. thanks for your help
3
3

94 TBird coolant
Hi guys! Have a question about my 94 Bird. All summer long, the car did fine with the coolant level. I had to add some every 3-4 weeks. Now that the weather has turned chilly (read: Cold!), it is...
5
5

Intermittent Stalling (97 Taurus)
Hi. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my 1997 ford taurus (automatic) with ~57,000 miles on it. It intermittently stalls/idles out when coming to a stop, when driving normally, when going...

AC/Heater fuse
I need to change the fuse for the heater and AC, on my 2003 Ford winstar but I can't find the one change in the fuse box. which one is it ?

Re: TROLL ALERT ! BEWARE "DESERTBOB" !
Nice form... Do you mind if I use it giving you proper credit of course?

2001 Escort Steering Rack Knocking.
Fixed the shiftlock solenoid for this vehicle but noted another problem with her car. With the engine running the steering wheel has a very noticeable knock when rocked back and forth 1/8-1/4 turn....

I have noises going on - need some dianostic help. (99 Taurus SE)
Hi Everyone ~ 99 Taurus SE w/Vulcan, 106k, I am hearing an intermittent groaning sound when the car is in motion and the wheel is turned slightly. I call it the old man groan. In Sept I had the tie...
5
5

Taurus 98 A/C Problem
Hi, I have a 1998 Ford Taurus (114,000 mi).it is winter and the problem is that when the car is moving or accelerating the A/C blows warm air ( as it is supposed to) but when the car is idle (e.g....
3
3

Gas smell on Bronco
Hey all, any thoughts on an old carbed Bronco... It's an '80 with a 351M. Holley 600cfm 4bbl with vacuum secondaries. Lately, there has been a gas smell coming from it after it has been parked for...
2
2

Re: Ford Invests in More High-Mileage Vehicles
That is OK, we did not expect you to know it is a fact that no manufactures could sell their vehicles in the US if they did not meet all federal standards. LOL mike