Subject Author Posted Replies

it's me, wendy. please visit our new free family site/blog at FAMSTER.COM everybody :) :) :) :)
hi guys. is this new community similar to myspace, but family oriented. i just started making our site, but i want you guys to check it out. go here: me or reply to this message with your comments....

steel brake lines
Hi folks. Could anyone tell me what size of brake line was used on 1994 Ford Taurus? Also, what type of flared end I should buy? Bubble flare or another type?? Am looking to replace a section of...
8
8

1990 Aerostar turnsignal problems
one night my turn signals stopped working. the fuse was blown. i replace it and it blew again immediately. next day I replace and checked out all turn signal and indicator lights. didn't work. i...
6
6

replacing belt tensioner
hi......i'm replacing the belt tensioner on a 1997 ford taurus 3.0 engine. what do i need to loosen up to get the belt back on??.......thanks
2
2

85 ford tempo radio wiring
yes, you read that right. 85 tempo. i pulled it out of storage cause our other car is having too many issues. as a project yesterday i pulled a cd player out of the closet and decided i was gonna wire...
2
2

Ford Windstar Site
New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manual plus more. Visit the New windstar website plus gogle group see the site at

Trying to supe up my 2.8L 173ci 84 ranger engine. Need tips and help
I have a 2.8L 173ci 1984 ford ranger. I have already made the exterior awesome. It has a 2" lift, 32" tires, a red 3" role bar, a 3 step front bumper, a red hood bump and red trim. The ranger itself...
1
1

95 TOWN CAR SPEED CONTROL ISSUES--ANYONE HAD TO REPLACE THE SERVO UNIT ??
All the electronic/electric stufff seems to test out fine--the cable going to the throttle isn't broken--has anyone ever seen a situation where the actual servo unit (motor) has failed or works...
5
5

Uneven rear tire wear, 98 Escort wagon
I've got a (cheap) set of tires on my '98 Escort wagon, about 25-30K miles on 'em. A couple of months ago I noticed the rear tires have significantly uneven wear; almost no tread left on the outer...
16
16

LF: peavy classic 30 (or 50) or Fender Twin Reverb
Fredericton area. If you have somehting, let me know.

gear shift problem or transmission problem?
I have a 2000 Mazda Protege, automatic. I've been having a problem with my gear shift; at least, I think that's what the problem is. Whenever it's fairly cool (less than 60 degrees) and dark outside,...
5
5

Cop car
someone here from Nova Scotia was looking to buy a cop car... Jardine in New Brunswick is having their government sale... i see an expedition there and a couple halftons too ... lanes

Ranger 2.3 cracked block?
Hey hey everybody, I'm curious to get a few opinions on how often people have run across cracked blocks in the 2.3 Ranger....I'm out of the wrenching business for the moment, otherwise I'd be running...
6
6

Determining tire change intervals via analysis
Assuming mileage accumulates at 3,000 miles per year, how often should one replace tires. Houston environment.
6
6

Tail light replacement
Did this on a 2003 Windstar but I think it's applicable to a lot of Ford products. There are 2 screws holding the assembly to the body plus 3 tabs that make it seem as if there are more screws. The...