Subject Author Posted Replies

"At Ford, restructuring now Job 1"
At Ford, restructuring now Job 1 When he stepped down this month as Ford Motor Co.'s president and chief executive, Bill Ford Jr. acknowledged the ailing, 103-year-old automaker must reinvent itself...
1
1

1980 t-bird hideaway headlights
Hideaway headlights close when engine is running but open when engine is shut off. Any suggestions?
2
2

new owner
i have recently aquired a '94 ford tempo, that requires a litle t.l.c. and i am in dier need of help with this situation. it has a hole in the backseat passenger floor board, a hole in the gas tank...
3
3

alarm drains battery??
problem: my '06 'stang may sit 3-4 weeks between drives. no problem if I don't set the alarm.....but if I lock it, that sets the alarm (including the optional Active system with motion sensors, etc)...
1
1

1998 Mustang - Re-programming RKE. Key Cycle doesnt work
Anyone know how to program the keyless remote for a 1998 Mustang ? The key cycle method does not seem to work, I've heard that their is a module under the mat in the trunk that has to be shorted out....

TIP: Before you replace that MAF
This is redundant or obvious to most readers on here, but we still see instances of folks writing about performance/driveability problems and saying they have already 'replaced the MAF' -usually on...

Squeeky Encore. Any advice before I get ripped off!
Hi, I have just bought a ten year old escort encore 1.3i 5d. It was low on oil when we got it and started squeeking in the 1st three gears either in mid to high revs or whenever it was made to work...
2
2

Timing marks
I am replacing a timing belt on a 1987 ford ranger I found the marks for the cam gear and the mark on the dis drive gear but can not find a mark on the housing for the dis drive gear I would be...
1
1

1991 ford tempo
my passenger electric window wont go back up. all the others work fine. anybody got any ideas?
5
5

Ford Freestar rating
Anyone out there with an opinion about these vans? I am considering purchasing a 2005 Limited. Like the looks and trim packages offered. Is there any known issues with this line??? look forward to any...

taures starter problem???
hi.i have a 97 taures (3.0) and at first the battery just appeared to be bad,after putting new one in and turning the key to start,only a audible click could be heard,not a click like a weak...
2
2

Problems with Steering Wheel on 1996 Ford F150
I hope Someone can help me. I have a 1996 Ford F150 and last night while driving I noticed that when I turn Left it Felt like someone Grabbed the wheel! It was a Lot harder to turn it to the left....
3
3

Made in Detroit Shirts
Made in Detroit muscle car and graffiti t-shirts. Graphic design tees, sweatshirts and gifts for men, women and kids. site sidebar for $5 off coupon.
8
8

'94 bird 4.6L possible flooding & gas in oil
normal tank mileage 360-380. bought some bad gas and got 245 miles that tank. car running bad. white smoke coming out of exhaust. idle drops drastically when stopped with foot on break. hesitation...
4
4

92 ford tempo automatic wont shift from park
To bring you up to speed, here is the deal.... I purchased a 92 ford tempo from a car auction. they had to tow the car through the auction house (pickup and tow rope). After the auction, I was...
4
4