Subject Author Posted Replies

Help: Ford Experts: 1998 Taurus BCM problem?
Gentlemen (and women), Vehicle: 1998 Ford Taurus SE, 3.0L OHV, 130K miles. I do not know if it is Flex or non Flex fuel. I believe it has ORVR (onboard refueling vapor recovery). The problem: The car...
5
5

Stumbling 390-2V . . Any suggestons?
I have a '69 Galaxie with a 390-2V that hesitates when you first press the accelerator pedal. After the stumble, it catches on a runs very strong and smooth, so something is just wrong in the initial...
6
6

Messages on CAN Bus
Hello, I'm working on a project thats measuring engine performance and fuel economy. Since the 2005 Ford we're using has a CAN network, we thought we could get some engine messages off the CAN...
1
1

problems with 93 Crown Vic instrument panel and clearance lights
Just flushed out the radiator and removed the air box to replace the thermostat on a 92 Crown Vic, and when I went to test drive it at night, there are headlights, and turn signals (when I use them),...
3
3

New windstar website Tech info
New windstar website Tech info, engine pics, manuals plus more. Visit the New windstar website plus google group see the site at

service engine light
my engine light is on. I know what the problem is. It is the cam sensor. The car is a 97 Taurus and it runs fine. How do i reset the engine light?
2
2

fiesta 1.1 running probs
have an L reg 1.1 fiesta very clean cars starts first time but after renning for about 500 yds sometimes it will not rev up loses all acceleration ticks over etc but will not rev up when driving at 30...

Mustang owners...
I really love Mustangs. The way they look, the heritage, just everything. I'm from a small town, and around here it's all about drag racing the quarter mile... illegally. I want to buy a Mustang GT so...
4
4

2000 ford taurus
Is there any way on the 2000 ford taurus to have the tail lights blink when you either lock or unlock the car.
7
7

Interseting sighting
Today, while going to work, I saw what I believe was a euro Ford Galaxy Minivan. What gives, is Ford going to sell them here after they discontinue the freestar? It looked just like this:
13
13

66 Ford master cylinder upgrade
Thanks to all who responded to my last post about the car I'm getting. I have another question, this car is a 66 LTD 2 door, 289 v-8 automatic. The brake master cylinder is the single reservoir type,...
5
5

off topic Campos de Areenoso
Busco personas que hayan conocido Campos de Arenoso un pueblo de la provincia de Castellon, España Spain El pueblo fue demolido y hundido en un embalse artificial del rio mijares si lo conoces pincha...
1
1

cops dig the vic
these numbers accurate? 80% of crown vics sold to police?
26
26

Ford Taunus ca '62
I have recently acquired, thru a will, a '62 Ford Taunus that has been stored inside for years in a barn (dirty but no/little rust). I have a few questions about it... For insurance purposes I was...
4
4

Ford F250 1984 6.9 Diesel V8
Hi there,Im looking for glow plugs and glow plug heater switch for Ford F250 1984 6.9 Diesel V8 pick up... Any news would be grateful...Peter
1
1