Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford e150 1992 302 EFI
Hi again.... I have seen when EGR valve was off that there was som small particles of antifreeze or water in the egr port. Can that be a problem when car hesitates spesially on low RPM's? Can I have...

E150 1992 302 EFI
Hi again..... Problem with hesitates or misfire... I have discribed the problem here before and got some answers from lugnut. One thing I am wondering about is: When I had the EGR valve off the enging...

E150 1992 302 EFI
Hi again..... Problem with hesitates or misfire... I have discribed the problem here before and got some answers from lugnut. One thing I am wondering about is: When I had the EGR valve off the enging...

Program Keyless Entry Keypad
I just bought a used 2005 Sable from a cardealer(non Ford) It has the keypad to open the door on the drivers side. There is no card in the glovebox with the factory preset number on it. The owners...

where to buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?
Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ? I have tried all the usual places like Napa, AutoZone, PepBoys etc, but no joy. I have seen this website, but this is massively overpriced:
5
5

1999 f150 5 speed 4.6L ext cab, short box 4x4.
the 97 shortbox reg cab i looked at was gone, guy drove in with the money right after i got back from a testrip. on the way home frmo that, i found a 99 f150 extended cab, xlt lariat, 4.6L 4x4 5speed....

replace rear brake light 93 Taurus wagon
I have to ask again - 93 taurus wagon needs new rear top brake lite. I have the new bulb. The manual only tells how to remove a sedan brake lightfixture. No screws, etc outsside. Inside tail door two...
7
7

Squeak while turning the steering wheel or pushing down driver's side on the front end.
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS. It also has a wandering steering past about 50MPH... (tires are *NOT* balanced, a suicidal weight killed itself on the highway last week (it was a rim-weight on my mags,...
4
4

ford escort starting problem
I HAVE A 1993 FORD ESCORT LX .THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN YOU START THE CAR YOU HAVE TO PUT IT IN DRIVE OR REVERSE OR IT WILL CUT WORKS WHEN THE CAR IS COLD BUT AFTER IT WARMS UP YOU HAVE TO TO IT A...
2
2

Windstar fire
We were at the drags last night when my friends wife called to say her 99 Windstar had smoke coming from under the hood. She called about five minutes later to say she opened the hood and hosed down...
20
20

1997 ford 5.4 reg cab shortbox 4x4
looking at buying the mentioned truck. its got 130k kms (75k miles). Trucks been stored indoors... Being hte first year for these models, should they be a recomended truck? or would a later model be...
2
2

New Dodge Vehicles
Driving around lately, I noticed what i thought was a lot of new dodge vehicles with headlights burned out. After about a week, I noticed a correlation with headlights (day time running lights...

Temperature Gauge Sending unit
Question for the experts concerning my 1991 Ranger. The Haynes manual is completely useless concerning my issue so I thought someone on here would know. The temperature gauge on my truck stopped...
4
4

Supremely Dumb Question
I have a 2006 Mercury Montego (let's all pretend that it's a Ford 500 for a minute) Now comes the part I really hate myself for asking.(but not enough not to post). This car has a black plastic...
3
3

1990 Ford Tempo -- Engine
Okay, there are a few things I have contemplated with my engine. First, it has 202K miles on it, has needed a valve cover gasket for at least the past 22K miles (since I purchased the car), and hasn't...
2
2