Subject Author Posted Replies

1966 ford id?
I work in an auto salvage yard, and we just got in a 66 ford. I am going to buy it, just wondered if anyone could tell me anything about it. Title only says 66 ford 2 door, no model on it. VIN is...
5
5

Will New CEO Alan Mulally develop a Ford Flying Car?
Being the former head of Boeing's commercial aircraft division, Mr. Mulally is in the perfect position to proceed with the long due perfection of the flying automobile which so many of us have longed...
3
3

2000 Mystique
2000 Mercury Mystique 2.5L Duratec V-6, CD4E Automatic. PROBLEM - intermittent misfire of cylinder #4 (according to codes read at local shop). Seems to cold start with no hint of the roughness, but...
1
1

must change taurus rear brake light
I have to ask again - 93 taurus wagon needs new rear top brake lite. I have the new bulb. The manual only tells how to remove a sedan brake lightfixture. No screws, etc outsside. Inside tail door two...
3
3

possible starter problem??? Please help
I need a little help. I have a 1989 Ford Mustang LX with a 2.3 liter engine. I had to change the torque converter and after I finished, it started fined but then cut off and will not restart. I was...
1
1

WTB. Ford 9 Inch Rearend.
Need Ford 9 Inch rearend for race car. Near Wisconsin. Tom
4
4

Ford cancel minivans
Ford will stop making minivan early 2007. Transmission for these van will stop being produced in oct 2006 Another crap van too Adiso Ford FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily HAHAHHAHAH
1
1

Ford has to stop putting family in CEO positions
Just because he is the great grandfather of Henry Ford, he should be the CEO. Latest news states Bill Ford states "the company had been caught off guard by the speed of the consumer shift away from...
12
12

1948 F6 Wheels
I have what I believe to be a 1948 Ford F6. It started out as a fire pumper and somewhere along the way was converted to a rack body truck. The wheels are split rim 5 hole design ( I believe they are...
1
1

Re:Re:REQ: Need Help on 2006 GM LS
Response: appreciate the advice. I will keep bugging the dealer. My problem is the dealership is 30 minutes away, usually backed up and an all day affair. The 270 degree turn....when we go under the...

starting and stopping
hello please help i have a ford galxy n reg and there seems to be a problem. the other morning i stated the car and pulled out of drive, forgot something pulled back in and when i went to start car it...

engine stalls when hard braking
this pertains to a 1996 ford ESCORT LX sw, w/ at, ac, 230000 miles: recently during the last few months whenever i'm travelling at between 20 and 40 mph and i've had to brake very suddenly and very...
1
1

Master cylinder issue
I am installing disc brakes on my 1966 Galaxie and during the process, I must have pushed the brake peddle down with the rear brake lines attached and the front brake lines not attached. The master...
1
1

Ford needs new business model
9/5/06 (Reuters) Ford Motor Co. needs a new business model in order to turn the automaker around, according to a memo addressed to staff by its Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford and seen by...

AC IN MY 1992 FORD TEMPO
I HAVE A 1992 FORD TEMPO GL, BUT MY AC DOES NO WORK. IT BLOWS OUT AT THE TOP VENTS, BUT THATS ALL. MY AIR COMPRESSOR DOES NOT CUT ON AT ALL,BUT I CAN JUMP IT OFF OF MY BATTERY AND IT CUTS ON. CAN ANY...
2
2