Subject Author Posted Replies

AC IN MY 1992 FORD TEMPO
I HAVE A 1992 FORD TEMPO GL, BUT MY AC DOES NO WORK. IT BLOWS OUT AT THE TOP VENTS, BUT THATS ALL. MY AIR COMPRESSOR DOES NOT CUT ON AT ALL,BUT I CAN JUMP IT OFF OF MY BATTERY AND IT CUTS ON. CAN ANY...
2
2

06 Ranger & odometer questions
got a buddy with an 06 ranger, and to get around his limitation in kilometers in his lease, he unhooked the fuse for the dash. Now when he puts the fuse back in, the check engine light is on. He...
6
6

WTB: 1950's Ford Panel truck
Looking for a 50's Ford Panel truck, 1958 being the perfect year I would want to get hold of. Does not need to run but able to roll onto flatbed trailer or be towed. Body must be complete and no...

Bronco body parts interchangability question
I would like to know if I can put the hood/fenders from a 93-96 Bronco onto a 1990 Bronco? I have found a very nice 1990 Bronco, but I like the 93-96 look of the hood/fenders better. I am also OK with...
5
5

inertia switch
can anyone tell me about problems with inertia switch on 2004 ranger? after re set truck runs rough when it finally starts {this culd take hours to start} then dies again
2
2

Fuel Injectors?
2001 crown vic 4.6...suspect fuel injectors are leaking fuel into the cylinders when sitting. How do i go about checking this problem?
3
3

Ford Festiva Screaching? BRAKE?
Festiva screaching? I have a 1993 Ford Festiva. Everyday when I leave to go to work, at the first 2 stop signs there is a screaching sound when I use the brakes. Then there isn't any noise after that...
1
1

E150 1992 302 EFI
Hi again.... Engine hesitates on low RPM's. New EGR valve and EGR solnoid. (Not new EGR sensor) No code. Runs much better with vacuumline to EGR valve off. But then the CEL light comes on of course...
10
10

REQ: Need Help on 2006 GM LS
Got a problem that has cropped in the last few months with the alarm? system. When making a sharp right turn-270 degrees, 25-30mph, alarms/buzzer inside the car go off and stay on several minutes....
2
2

sources for 67 Ranchero parts...
Hi - looking for an alternate source of parts besides - they have "most" of the stuff we need, but things like a replacement gas tank is not available through them. Please post any sources you have...
5
5

'95 Crown Vic front end
Hi Folks - I need to replace the idler arm and one tie rod near it - anyone done this on one of these? I haven't worked on a recirculating ball system in a few hundred years. Thanks! PoD
2
2

Removing Ford Aspire Motor
hi, I need to remove engine on a 1996 Ford Aspire. Can this be removed without removing trans with it. Please say yes, so I wont have to remove those axles. thanks kevin
1
1

scorpìo '87
yelow (or orange) brakes light is blinking, at startup key, about 30seconds ¿do you know why? ¿low level fluid? the bottle is over full at stop engine ¿exces level fluid? the bottle is mor than...
1
1

No Power Steering Pump Reinstall
I just replaced my AC compressor with a A/C Compressor By-Pass Pulley on my 1994 Taurus V6 3.8. Of course that involved removing the Alternator and Power Steering Pump. After reinstalling everything I...

'98 Escort stutters during acceleration
Hi, I have a 1998 Ford Escort Sport with 100000 miles on it. When accelerating between 2500 and 3000 rpms there are several "stutters". I wouldn't say they were misfires because the service engine...
8
8