Subject Author Posted Replies

96 Ranger clutch problem
96 Ranger 4 cyl, original owner 25K miles. I have an internittent problem with the clutch. It works fine most of the time, but now and then the clutch pedal doesn't want to depress. Seems to happen...
2
2

1968 Cortina Owners Handbook Ford FA
' 68 Cortina owners Handbook 60 pages plus fold out Lubricatiobn & Maintenance chart. Great item for the Cortina fan.
1
1

possible clutch problem
We have a 2000 Ford Focus ZX3 with aprox 68k miles. recently it has begun to race when we hit 3000 RPM. at first it was only in 1st and 2nd gear now it is also revving in 3rd and 4th gear. we thought...

99 Yukon engine misfire
1999 GMC Yukon 94000k 350 I am getting a misfire code on #5 cyl, The rep. said to rebuild or replace engine. Was a little reluctant on doing that so I ask for a compression test to be done. They said...
2
2

fuel grommet
Hello all, I'm looking for a filler neck grommet for a fuel tank on a 1980 fairmont. Having trouble locating one. Maybe I have to order from dealer. Anyone know where I might find one?
1
1

help with my ford focus 16v
when my car is driving all of a sudden it starts to struggle as if the petrol isnt getting through the engine i have changed the fuel and air filters and its still doing it also the engine management...
2
2

automotive restoration project software?
Hi All, Anyone have any good recommendations for software to track automotive restoration projects? Or, a web site that has a data base to track all the bits, pieces, money and vendors relating to a...
17
17

1994 Mustang rim (wheel) help, please
I have a set of 17 x 9 Cobra R replica rims. Lost one of the centers and since it is an aftermarket rim, a couple of years old; I can not locate a replacement. So, I am looking for someone who can...

Adjust headlights in 98 Mazda B3000/Ford Ranger
I can seem to find the adjustment screws for this truck to adjust the headlights. Any ideas how??
2
2

Ford Ranger AC Question... random AC clutch engagement...
Okay, I'm a bit confused. I have a '93 Ford Ranger V-6, 3.0 (FI) automatic that I've had for a few years. The air conditioning has never worked that I can remember. I assume it needs to be recharged,...
5
5

When I turn on the heater is smells funny and fogs up windows
Whenever I turn on my heat it blows out a funny smell and immediatley fogs up the winsheild. Since its been hot I've just been putting water in my radiator. Do you think putting in some antifreeze...
2
2

Diagnose loss of power 93 Escort
Hi, I was driving down the freeway yesterday ( a hot day), and after about 5-10 minutes, I lost 90% engine power. The car did not die though, I was able to limp to the side. A couple hours later...
12
12

Crown Victoria lock latch; up or down?
I have a 92 crown vic that i recently lost my keys in. being a college student, i don't want to hafta pay the huge amount a locksmith charges. i have a coat hanger, and i need to know: 1) is it easier...
4
4

92 Crown Victoria Problems, please help
Hey...recently, my battery volt meter has been jumping around. Now it says at halfway and my battery lamp stays on. But sometimes it doesn't happen. Any thoughts?
1
1

97-03 F-150 wheel interchange
I recently acquired a 1997 F150 with some rather aggressive mud-grip type tires on it, and I'd like to start looking for a set of take-off wheels with more pavement oriented tires. My truck appears to...
2
2