Subject Author Posted Replies

$29.95 hid kit / 3 year warranty
Introducing the Mid Sized HID kit. feature RTC brand HID Kits, so you know your getting the best in the industry. Our HID kits are nearly bulletproof; bringing reliability and value in one. Due the...

DT Running lights follow-up - '05 Escape
Well, thanks for the help. I finally ordered the OEM Canadian part from my Ford dealer, took it home and read the instructions. It's a sealed, cast box with lots of wires coming out of it and...

V6 Sooty Throttle Body
I have a 2005 Escape V-6 w/28K miles. Occassional - almost unnoticable - small backfire [more of a hiccup] only when starting cold. I inspected the TB and found it coated with soot behind the...
4
4

NGK Wire Sets available for GM, FORD and Chrysler!
Are you looking for NGK Wire Sets for your domestic vehicle. Performance NGK Wire Sets "blue" for GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles at incredible prices. Wholesale accounts welcomed. Contact:
1
1

Ford Brings In The Q1 Bacon
Ford beat expectations with a first quarter 2011 net income of $2.6 billion, an increase of $466 million from the first quarter 2010. First quarter 2011 pre-tax operating profit was $2.8 billion. Ford...

Source for plastic parts
Can anyone recommend souces for plastic exterior parts? Thanks. Bob
9
9

1990 Ford Probe (Mitsubishi Eclipse) Headlight Assy Repair
The ball joint on the end of the lever that moves the driver side = headlight assy up and down popped loose (with 'help' from myself). = Looks like it's not broken and will likely pop back in. Problem...

Ford Hybrid brakes
a new article, but interesting reading for anyone with one of these or those who work on them. bob
6
6

Overdrive mileage?
I'm wondering. My '05 Escape has overdrive that I can turn on or off at the touch of a button (V6). I've noticed it shifts in and out a lot when driving around town (I can't feel it, but I can see it...
19
19

Rack & Pinion Leak Stopped
10-12 weeks ago since I replaced the PS pump and discovered the R&P was = leaking, I have been refilling with one of those stop-leak products. By = now I have used 3-4 pints and the leak from the rack...
5
5

EPA - 2011 Ford F-150 And Ranger - Most Fuel-Efficient Trucks
If you are in the market for a pickup truck that offers great fuel efficiency, you might want to have a look at the 2011 Ford F-150 or the Ranger. The reason for this is that the Environmental...

2007 Ford Escape-Hybrid 2.3 liter gas engine shuts of-- repeatedly!! after ~70 highway miles at >60MPH???
For years my 2007 Ford Escape-Hybrid 2.3 liter (with 82,000 miles) has run well in usually short trips of 60MPH Highway travel, the gas engine shuts down repeatedly and 2 indicators appear; 1) a red...
4
4

ford ka 02
i have a tapping sound coming from the engine and the camp belt hasn`t been changed its done 49,000 would this help if it was done also when shoud the oil pump be changed
1
1

Mondeo Day Running Lights
I am considering getting a UK legal day running light kit for my 51 reg Mondeo. Has anyone had good experience with such a kit? Where did you fit the lights? Where did you connect to the sidelights...
2
2

Rack & Pinion Repair - 97 Aerostar
Welp, after replacing a leaking PS pump, now there is a good size leak = in the rack and pinion assy. I'm wondering if there is a way to plug = that leak myself without having the assy taken out and...
13
13