Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Motor Co. reduces stake in Mazda to 3.5 percent from 11 percent.
Ford cuts Mazda stake and won't be largest shareholder Companies promise to continue strategic partnership Douglas A. Bolduc November 18, 2010 - 3:01 am ET Ford Motor Co. announced today it will...
1
1

99 windstar ping
99 windstar, 160k. Been having pinging issues with it for a while. It used to only happen in the summer and I could just run 89, now it does it year round with the 89. The basics are all good, plugs,...
3
3

Chevron Techroline, not Tectron
?Can anyone tell me were I can get Chevron Tecroline? They do not sell it in Massachusetts and there are no Chevron Filling Stations here either. The do not sell it any of the major auto parts stores...
5
5

Check Engine Light - Ford 2002 Explorer
Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoying problem for less than the $800 Ford is asking for to remove the gas tank and replace the fuel sensor?
15
15

HELP: selecting options for a 2011 GT Premium convertible
I am trying to select options and price out a 2011 GT Premium convertible. The problem I am having is that some of the options cannot be selected with others, and this often makes little sense. For...
3
3

Starting Problem
Hello, I have a 1997 Ford Taurus and the car wouldn't start the other day. I then tried to jump it and it wouldn't work. I took it to a shop and they said that the starter & battery are no good. I...
6
6

2011 5.0 Convertible questions
I am close to buying a 2011 5.0 convertible (manual), and have a few questions for the group: 1. What is the benefit of cloth or vinyl for the convertible top? I assume cloth is better, but am unsure....
5
5

2011 5.0 clutch question
I just test drove a new 2011 Mustang 5.0 (manual) and found that I really disliked the clutch - it has a very long throw and engages near the end (when pushing IN), leading to an unpleasant...
1
1

OT: ATV Oil Change Interval
Hi guys. I know this is a bit off-topic, but it is related to engines, just on a smaller scale. Regarding my 1993 Suzuki King Quad 300cc. I was curious as to how often I should be changing my oil,...
8
8

Ford to sell bulk of Mazda stake, newspaper says
Ford to sell bulk of Mazda stake, newspaper says Report called 'speculation' by Ford October 15, 2010 - 3:00 pm ET TOKYO (Reuters) -- Ford Motor Co. plans to sell a majority of its stake in Mazda...

Ford Edge - Front & Rear Brake Pads How-To Guides
I had a chance to help out a friend with his Ford Edge "CUV" recently and we inspected the front and rear brake pads. I took pictures of the process and created guides to help out any other owners...

explorer sport 5 speed id/serial
I climbed under my explorer looking for the transmission type/model without luck. 1999 explorer sport 5 speed Where do I find the model of the tranny? Is there a tag or something that I missed?...

2001 Merc.Grand Marquis "handling" Q plus strange beeping
Two things about my 2001 Grand Marquis; I just purchased an LS with 25,000 miles and took it for a 819 Mile trip this weekend. On the freeway it seemed to take a lot of driver input to keep the car...

2010 Ford Edge Battery Saver
My 2010 Edge, with only 3,000 miles on it, will not hold a charge for more than 2-3 days. I understand that there is a battery saver relay on this vehicle which may be the cause of this problem, but...
4
4

new vs. used
I've got a question. Has anyone really done the math.. .like i'm looking for a full out comparison of used vs. new. What i'm finding in the used pickup market, is just a whole bunch of junky trucks,...
14
14