Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Taurus No Heat
I have a 2000 Taurus and have no heat. Thermostat has been replaced and still no heat. Does the resistor have anything to do with the heat control or just the blower motor? Blower motor works on all...
4
4

Re: Toyotas & Honda ETC
While what you say is true, I believe he was referring to vehicles within the SAME price range, not all vehicles. After all the most common reason one picks a particular vehicle is what it costs.
3
3

Re: Toyotas & Honda ETC.
For the reasons you point out, as well as the fact they all must meet the same CAFE, EPA and NHTSA crash standards, is why every manufacture TODAY is making great, low maintenance, long lasting...
48
48

Ford Mustang by Prior Design
Prior Design is usually focusing on tuning German models, but this time they turned their attention to an American muscle car: the 2010 Ford Mustang. And while they left the engine and the mechanics...
4
4

VIDEO: The Anti Toyota Prius commercial Ford wished it made
The U.S. automakers have been licking their chops to take a hard swipe at Toyota over unintended acceleration. None had the guts to actually do it. Saturday Night Live SNL, however, does ? with this...
3
3

Re: electronic throttle
I drive in the slop every winter, and I'll take my non-ABS equipped 2002 PT Cruiser over my wife's ABS equipped Mystique any day when it's got the wet slop on the road. Can't believe I put up with the...

THANKS TO ALL HERE: Blower Motor Resistor FUXED!!
SORRY I didn't post sooner but the EXACT fix was the 'Blower Motor Resistor" located under and behind the glove box. I couldn't personally do the repair due to a few physical disabilities but a close...
1
1

info on Toyota safety issues
For the most comprehensive report I've seen to date on the Toyota safety issues go to:
1
1

push button start
why would anyone think push button start is an option worth wanting or paying for? What a foolish novelty
26
26

Re: electronic throttle
In message , Jim Warman writes BULLSHIT.
1
1

Re: electronic throttle
In message , writes All four wheels don't lock at the same time, the ones with greater brake force do (front ones) then the ABS operates before you can even think "holy Shit". Try buying a workshop...
5
5

Re: electronic throttle
In message , Tom writes I've had mine for 45 years, I wouldn't swap any car with it for a car without.

Re: What's the Top Selling Vehicle In America? Fords in the early 70's rusted through roofs and fender tops in less than 2 years. Ford absolutely stonewalled repairs unless an owner threatened Ford severely.
In message , oz writes Phosphoric acid is used, as Iron Phosphate bonds perfectly to iron and steel, as well as cleaning it. Sometimes Sulphuric acid is used to speed up the oxide etching process.

for the ford maintenance experts.. can you answer this one....
it's a 2001 police crown vic that won't start. replaced the fuel pump. didn't cure the problem. fuel pump relay is not energizing when the key is turned on. a check with the DMV shows no power at the...
11
11

Electric truck