Subject Author Posted Replies

wipers and windows not working at same time
Anyone know what this would mean? My wipers and my windows stop working the same time. but then they come back. like there's a loose wire somewhere. The Dome light is connected also and comes and...
4
4

I want a Ford Transit for personal car!
I don't know why but the Transit they are now selling in the USA really appeals to me as a personal adventure type vehicle Anyone else look at one? Bike, camping, hauling, etc look easily done in one!
4
4

77 steering wheel
I'm would like to buy a stock steering wheel for my '77 f-150 pickup. I'm looking at one that fits a '79-'85 f-150. Will this fit my '77 PU? Thanks.

Re: WITHOUT QUESTION, THIS IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE VEHICLE MANUFACTURED IN 2010.
This: love this engine: if I could squeeze it into my Escape? LOL!!

Re: WITHOUT QUESTION, the worst website by an over ten.
Surf to shit more like.

Re: Instructional video on how to stop a runaway Toyota...
mmmmmm

ranger rear springs
My buddy just got a 95 ranger ex cab 2wd 2.3 with bad rear leafs. we found a 95 splash ex cab 4wd with good springs we can get the parts for next to nothing. The question is how swappable are the raer...

Toyota using Firestone/Ford DEFENSE ... smart move !!!
Hey guys .. it is not the brakes it is the tires ... hahahahahahhahahaaa just when they fox you, they fox you again. :?
1
1

Report: Ford to lay off 900 workers at Flat Rock plant
Although Ford has enjoyed a surge in sales for most of its models over the last year, the Ford Mustang has dipped due to the strong competition coming from the new Chevy Camaro. Ford has now said it...

blame toyota!
13
13

Re: GM or Toyota
That easy, Toyota loyalist are going into other brand NGs and bringing up their old recalls in an futile effort to divert attention from the fact that Toyota CURRENTLY is in the midst of the widest...
54
54

2011 Chevrolet Silverado HD: Big Bowtie Finally Out-Guns Ford's Super Duty
Chevy's been getting its ass kicked by Ford's Super Duty pickups. Now the 2011 Chevy Silverado Heavy Duty finally boxes the frame, adds triple rate springs and offers a stupefying 20,000lb towing...
1
1

1998 F150 locked up during starting, help!
My F150 is my once a month vehicle, and the other day when I tried to start it, it turned over about 3/4 then stopped cold, like something was blocking something. any advise what it could be? my...
5
5

Timing belt kits
I've seen quite a price spread on the timing belt kits. This includes belt, tensioner, idlers. The range is from $123 to $400+. Anyone familiar with ContiTech? They are the low end. Yes, I know Gates...
1
1

Re: TOYOTA SEZ IT HAS [another] FIX FOR PEDAL ... DO YOU BELIEVE IT?
Toyota denies all problems that have potential widespread repair cost or potential human liability concerns until they become so flagrant and the uproar so great that they can no longer deny them. The...
10
10