Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Taurus ignition switch
A neighbor has a 1999 Taurus. One day when he ran an errand half a mile away, it would turn over but not start when he tried to come home. A few minutes later it started without trouble. There was no...
3
3

99 SHO
Mach stereo but this package didn't include the subwoofer for that year. For a factory 10 year system it is very sweet and beats the pants off Maxima Bose. 2 tweeters in mirror area, mids in the...

Questions about so called "Motor Trend Car of Year"
Does the magazine receive money for it. How can you determine a car of the year. Chevy and Howie long (big LOL) comparing. Why can't they just talk about the car without bringing up Toyota, Honda,...
9
9

Toyota's No. 1 -- but Ford's on the muscle
Toyota's No. 1 -- but Ford's on the muscle '09 race is a done deal, but momentum has shifted to Dearborn Kathy Jackson Automotive News December 14, 2009 - 12:01 am ET LOS ANGELES -- Toyota is spending...
18
18

2010 Ford Edge and Microsoft SINC
We have a 2010 Ford Edge with the Microsoft SINC bluetooth system. It works great for hand off reception (Rx) but people have said the signal (Tx) sounds like we are in a tunnel. We are using a Black...
17
17

Snow Removal
What is the best method to remove Snow without scratching the paint ?
18
18

Ford expects better mpg on new Super Duty
Ford expects better mpg on new Super Duty Jamie LaReau Automotive News December 8, 2009 - 1:41 pm ET DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. has designed a new transmission for its 2011 Super Duty pickup that will...
7
7

FS EA/B Disk pads
Hi, Having a clean up and found new in original box, a set of front disk brake pads for EA/B 6 cyl sedan/wagon except police & taxi from 6/91 to 7/94. Any offers. Howard.

2009 Escape Roof Rack Question
I need to order cross bars for my roof rack. Why they would put a rack on the vehicle without the crossbars is a mystery to me. Ford's accessory sites list two types- One type is Elliptical (2007-09),...
2
2

It's official - selling Fords is a dirty job
That's why Mike Rowe is doing their commercials.
3
3

Jack for spare tire: '94 Tbird
OE jack was stolen. Car has unibody frame, 2 little notches by each wheel for jack. Just spent 2 hours scrounging junk yards for matching jack. Yards around here pull jacks, pitch 'em so customers...
6
6

97 Windstar MIL Codes P0171 P0174
Check Engine Light: ON Time Since Codes Cleared:
4
4

175 MPG 2400 foot pound
Address: Changed:3:43 PMon Wednesday, October 14, 2009 No trany ,,direct from rotor to dive shaft. One stroke per second. steam powr 4 cylinder water rocket driving a slide vane rotor. 10 % the fuel...

Gas Straps For A 1999 Mercury Mystique GS
Needed. 6 Cylinder. Auto Zone has the wrong size. Ford Mercury wants upwards of $350.00 USD. Any ideas? WK
1
1

Low Cost Automitive Scan Gauge
I have recently built a low-cost Scan Gauge for my vehicle. I am going to build up some additional units to sell, if anyone's interested. I will be selling them (initially) for $95. I don't know if...