Subject Author Posted Replies

Jack, lug etc for TBird
They cleaned out the trunk on my '94 ThunderChicken. I need jack, lug wrench, donut, etc. Looks like I'll be headed to a salvage yard. Anybody got a good feel for what stuff will work OK with my TBird...
2
2

Snow tires on a Mustang
I haven't bought snow tires since the early 70's, and that was for my 68 Mustang. My 2006 is even worse in the snow, so I'm considering snows. I see ads for the Bridgestone 'Blistix' or something like...
24
24

2008 (2009) Ford Escape Headlamp Bulb
Hi. Any tips on removing the headlamp bulb on a 2009 Ford Escape. It is different than the 2003 I originally had :) Does not seem as simple as a turn and pull now. Thanks. Jim Google was useless on...
3
3

Please help me pick a new Mercury Milan
My big question is it worth the $1600.00 more for the V6 Do more people own a I4 or V6 I drove a I4 & it was noisey. I did't drive the V6 yet. Does it have alot more power.
2
2

Re: Formula Zero, The First Hydrogen Racing Car
I wonder if anybody has completed a study on the effects of water in the exhaust in the cold parts of the country? Will the be ice forming in areas where cars must sit in traffic, at traffic lights...
4
4

oil pressure and sludge in a 3.8
My girlfriends '98 Mustang 3.8 (175k) ran hot (but not yet pegged) after it blew a head gasket. Afterwards I noticed that the oil pressure would sometimes fall instantly, or quiver. At first I thought...
11
11

2010 Taurus SHO prices
Look at this: think price more better.

1974 Ford Gran Torino Elite Coupe

Re: Bias Against Domestic Cars
Consumer Reports is indeed biased. In the 70+ years of its existence, it has tested just about every conceivable products except guns. Sure guns are tested, evaluated and reported on by enthusiast...
5
5

NHTSA investigates Ford minivans over possible transmission defect
Following the recall of 1.1 million minivans last month for a faulty cruise control switch, Ford may be forced to recall another 205,000 vans due to a potentially faulty transmission. The National...

Did US News make a math error that accidentally ranks the Mercury Milan over the Ford Fusion?
Today I sent the following email to US News & World Report: Did US News make a math error that accidentally ranks the Mercury Milan over the Ford Fusion? There seems to be an error in the math in your...
3
3

Bias Against Domestic Cars
I came across what I consider another case of bias against domesic vehicles. See: the Forbes editiors picked these vehicle based on COnsumer Reports data. I looked up the CR data and here are my...
149
149

CAN MY RANGER PULL
I HAS A 91 FORD RANGER 2WD WITH A 4.0. I HAVE TO HAUL A MUSTANG WHITE A V8, CONVERTABLE, UP TO UPPER UPPER MICHIGAN. COULD I PULL IT OFF WITH OUT HURTING MY TRUCK
20
20

F250 Powerstroke: King of the Quarry II
out the king of the 4x4 King of the Quarry's 2nd video feat. George the 05 F250 FX4 Lariat 6.0L Bullydog PMT 5" turbo back exhaust Air Raid high flow intake Air Raid induction cowling 6" RevTek...

no subject
new here just wanted to say hey to all the ford folks.