Subject Author Posted Replies

2011 Ford Super Duty Out For A Lightly Camouflaged Drive
The 2011 Ford Super Duty is on the way and testers are out in force in Detroit. Reader Adrian spotted this one with light camouflage making the rounds. So that badge looks to be what, a foot across?...

Will this car fit into my parking spot?
I am thinking about buying a Lincoln Town Car (width without mirrors: 78.2"). However, the parking spot I have is only 96" wide -- and to the left and the right of it there are my neighbours' parking...
5
5

95 Mark VIII fron air suspension
After todays test I don't think the bags are leaking. My car has been lowering quite a bit overnight. During the day when driving the compressor runs very often. The front air struts were replaced...
6
6

F150 Lowering kit
I would like to lower my 08 F150 about 3 inches. Any ideas? Smitty
6
6

remove windows switch plate on 2005 Lincoln Town Car
Got a 2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited. There's a diagram straight out of the Service Manual (which I have) here: it explains nothing about what to DO to remove that switch plate. Every time I...
2
2

ford focus ztec 2001
Hello all I have a ford focus Estate 1.4 2001 and I have some problems, if anybody can help me I appreciate 1- The battery is of a special type (why), and is only 43A, anybody now if is the correct...
1
1

Ford C-Max & Grand C-Max Unveiled - Confirmed for North America [video]
Ford formally introduced both the Ford C-Max and the Ford Grand C-Max at a press conference in Frankfurt today. Both will be released in Europe, with one coming to North America. Find out which one...

Worth Of 89 Ford Ranger ?
I realize you cant make a exact guess without actually looking at it, but I was wondering if someone here could advise me as to what they would do. I live in midtown sacramento and discovered I really...
4
4

obsolete ac parts needed
Air Conditioning parts needed for '79 Pinto with factory air: Evaporator Core Plate (although it looks like a block) D7F2-19D736-A And possibly Evaporator Expansion Core D6DZ-19849-B These are the two...
2
2

I've replaced the starter, but...
I've replaced the starter, but when I try to start my 2002 Taurus, it just goes CLICK, CLICK, CLICK... Any suggestions? Thanks! Jimmy Roberts jkr1963 at verizon dot net
4
4

Re: 96 windstar
My 98 Windstar, just sold at 216K. Also the 3.8 mfg in Canada. Engine started to hesitate and I wanted a new vehicle. So I sold it a few weeks back. I didn't want to put any money into the van....
1
1

Toyota Accused of Hiding Evidence...Unreal
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
24
24

Mustang lower control arms
I recently experienced accelerated tire wear on my 2006 Mustang. Both front tires had the inside edge down through the cord. Took it in for repair and was told it was the lower control arms. Both of...
6
6

9/11
The Day The Towers Fell A sad day for America As rejoicing rang from hell, Awakening a mighty giant On the day the towers fell. Our hearts were saddened As we watched this vicious act unfold, As...
1
1

Ford Wants Your Cash For Clunker Explorer Trade-In Stories
Ford wants to hear your "Cash For Clunkers" stories ? you know ? how you traded in your old, crappy Ford Explorer for one of those nice, fuel-efficient imports. So go ahead, give your stories in the...