Subject Author Posted Replies

Mondeo 130TDCi Battery SmartCharger Issue
Hi My Ghia X TCi 130 Est 54 plate has a battery light lit 30sec after start that doesn't go off. Found a 7.5A battery fuse blown which blew again 30sec after start up. Ford suggested a faulty ECU or...

'03 Windstar AC
Hello, My rear AC fan stopped working the other day while in use. When I select either the rear control or manual control positions I can hear and feel the the #6 relay tick. I swapped out another...

AC 'knocking' sound from vent below dash
I have a 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid. When running the AC, I hear this knocking sound coming from under the dash on the passenger side. It sounds like some kind of valve opening and closing quickly, over...
6
6

Re: Most Most Most Wonderful Modles to Day
Modles ?????????????
1
1

Tbird problems
We haven't figured out what is going on with this Tbird, so thought about putting the symptoms before this panel. Maybe you can come up with something I can take to my garage. CAR: 94 Tbird, V6, auto,...
3
3

Ford narrows operating loss, slows rate of cash burn
Ford narrows operating loss, slows rate of cash burn Amy Wilson Automotive News July 23, 2009 - 7:10 am ET DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. narrowed its pretax operating loss to $424 million in the second...
1
1

Ford confirms EcoBoost four-cylinder
In what was hardly the best-kept secret in the automotive world, Ford officially confirmed on Tuesday that it will be bringing its EcoBoost technology to four-cylinder engines. Ford first hinted at...

Bike rack for 2010 Fusion
How do you mount a bike rack on the back of a 2010 Fusion? Or, rather, what kind of bike rack works with one? I have a rack with a strap that hooks onto the bottom of the bumper or the edge of the...
4
4

Ford Connect diesel Van Oil Pressure?
When starting from cold the oil pressure light takes a few seconds (more than it should?) to go out. Until it does go out (indicating that the oil pressure is OK) the engine sounds like a bag of...
3
3

08 4x2 f150 torsion bars
heard of people cranking up the torsion bars on f150s to give a little extra lift in the front end. these 4x2's are pathetically low in the front, just wondering if i can crank up the torsion bars,...
10
10

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Any Opinions Of The 1999 Ford Mercury Mystique?
I may be purchasing one with 121,000+ miles on it.
2
2

92 mercury topaz transmission over fill
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to drain a 92 mercury topaz transmission, without having to drop the filter pan? My son overfilled his, and we tried siphoning it out via the dipstick tube, but...
1
1

Lighted Pony?
Anyone see these? They look kinda cool! Thinking about trying one. Jim
5
5

2001 Ford Explorer
Does anyone know where they hide the code, on the 2001 Ford Explorer 2dr sport, for the keypad on the drivers door?
1
1