Subject Author Posted Replies

VIDEO: How to Start and Drive a Ford Model T
If you are ever lucky enough to get the chance to drive a Ford Model T, keep in mind that they were a bit different from modern cars. Who knew it had three pedals, none of which was an accelerator?...
3
3

2009 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Recalled for Faulty Brake Lights
Ford is recalling 1,357 2009 Ford Expedition and 2009 Lincoln Navigator SUVs for faulty brake lights that may not illuminate in very mild brake application. Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto news...

Mondeo aircon problem
Mk III Mondeo I have found several tales across the web of exactly the same problem I have - the aircon works fine for a few minutes, then all cooling fails. If the outside ambient is high, it...
3
3

Re: Ford Fusion reverse gear
I don't see anything wrong externally. All forward gears shift the same as before.

Re: Ford Fusion reverse gear
Anything is possible.... it is probability that seems to get us one way or another... How long was the grinding allowed to go on? How much has the trans been operated in it's current condition of...
71
71

White House approves green car loans for Tesla, Ford, Nissan
The Obama administration on Tuesday announced Ford, Nissan, and Tesla have been approved to receive loans under the Department of Energy's Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing program. The news...
1
1

Re: Windstar Warm Start issue
After 3 months FINALLY resolved!! :) :) Started trying to use the AC and it wouldn't switch from defrost.. Did some checking and wasn't getting any vacuum inside to the AC switch. Traced it back and...
1
1

Just purchase 2008 Crown Vic used
Hello All: The radio has a satellite button but it says no satellite installed what do I need to get a satellite receiver to work with this radio. Is there a kit available? TIA Hank Knowles
1
1

Lost Keys...
Got a 99 Ford Windstar. Lost the keys almost 8months ago, contacted our local ford dealer, who contacted FORD who said that they not longer carry that key and was advised to contact a lock smith....
4
4

Car Buyers Spurn GM, Ford as Japan Brands Retain Aura (Update3)
Car Buyers Spurn GM, Ford as Japan Brands Retain Aura (Update3) June 22 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. automakers spent much of this decade retooling their lineups to offer cars rivaling Toyota Motor Corp.?s...
1
1

Hyundai Getz Car Has a Very Pleasant Look
The features of Hyundai Getz are of world class. It provides one of the best features in the world. Hyundai Getz impressed everyone with its tastefully designed interiors- spacious. Hyundai Getz has a...
1
1

Brake light question
My 1978 Ford Granada has the dual filament bulb for the brake light. My question is this: do both filaments ever light at the same time? When I depress the brake pedal I see the high intensity...
3
3

4 liter carb intake
Anyone aware of a carb intake for a 4.0 Ford V6? Also what distributor will fit? Kid brother blew the 2.8 in his '83 Ranger 4X4 and is looking for something more current to bolt in - does not want to...
1
1

Best Tata Indica Vista in New Look
Tata Indica is arguably one of the most popular mid size cars available in India that is adorned with a number of fantastic features to ensure ultimate comfort and safety of the occupants. Tata Indica...