Subject Author Posted Replies

Best Tata Indica Vista in New Look
Tata Indica is arguably one of the most popular mid size cars available in India that is adorned with a number of fantastic features to ensure ultimate comfort and safety of the occupants. Tata Indica...

WTB AU - BA canopy with racks se qld
Hi, I am located at Tweed Heads but can travel a reasonable distance. Thanks Howard
1
1

Ford roof rusting after 3 years
After numerous attempts to get Ford to address an obvious defect in craftsmanship I am left with no other recourse than to make their poor customer service known. I own a 2005 Explorer. The paint on...
8
8

change coolant in 2005 Lincoln Town Car
2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited. How do I release the old coolant? Where is the drain plug on the bottom? Do I have to take that irksome flap off first? And where do I pour in the new coolant?...
8
8

GM: Air condition the trunk!
People transport heat-sensitive items in the trunk. Cameras & film, CDs, groceries and whatever get cooked in the closed trunk. Refrigerating the trunk when needed is not difficult. All that is needed...
32
32

UPDATE: More news on Ford's forthcoming ethanol injected, turbocharged "Bobcat" V8
has been doing some digging in the U.S. Department of Energy's document treasure trove and uncovered some information on Ford's new Bobcat (no, not the Mercury). It turns out "Bobcat" is the code name...
1
1

Mahindra Scorpio W Getway Car (Lifelong Car)
Mahindra claims that the car has undergone more than 40 small-big improvements. Some major improvements include suspensions, steering and equipments, the CRDe engine is smooth, powerful and incredibly...

1986 ford f150
I have a 1986 ford f150 302, just changed battery and unintentionally cross neg and positive for split second. The truck didn't have any power at all, no dome light, radio, ignition. I changed the...
5
5

X-Plan question
If you are qualified for Ford X-Plan, can you still get cash-back or other Ford incentives on top of that? Is X-Plan pricing as good as it gets - or can the dealers do better?
1
1

taurus o2 sensor differences
I have a question about the differences between Taurus O2 sensors. In this case, 1997 Taurus 3.0l OHV. It has two O2 forward and one post cat. My post cat sensor got broke and stuck. I unstuck it, and...
1
1

Ford F-650 Jet Truck & Cummins Diesel Ranger Videos
My son's '06 F-650 and Cummins diesel '98 Ranger.

OT: That's not right - Bichon Frise & Roush Mustang
It was a horrible sight: I rolled off I90 and came to a stop at the traffic light. There I was, behind a Roush Mustang, with the driver holding a Bichon Frise (or similar - I'm not a dog guy) on his...
10
10

By the Numbers - May 2009: GM and Ford Surprise Edition
We weren't expecting this, especially from General Motors, which was forced to sell cars and trucks last month amidst rumors of impending bankruptcy (something that came to fruition as soon as the...

Re: Thailand ranger
In Canada there was a Tracer for a year or so that was NOT an Escort.

Ugly gaping air intake on new Taurus
I don't like the ugly gapping mouths all too common on front ends these days. The XKE was pretty. The Taurus is ugly. Ugly does not sell. GM, take note of Ford's blunder and profit by their big...
8
8