Subject Author Posted Replies

Motorists vs traffic cameras
Wall Street Journal ...Once a rarity, traffic cameras are filming away across the country. And they're not just focusing their sights on red-light runners. The latest technology includes cameras that...
102
102

95 Ford Contour window crank?
I've broken the crank handle off of my driver's side door. Does anyone know if this part is generic enough that I could take the handle from one of the other three doors and replace it? Anyone have...
2
2

2005 Ford Escape Oil Pan Bolt Torque to High?
Recently tried to do my own oil change on my Escape. I tried to unbolt the plug drain (15 mm bolt) and found that I couldn't budge the bolt. I will bring it back to the mechanic who did the last oil...
2
2

93 Taurus trouble codes
Hi, 93 Taurus wagon 3.8L 150k miles Engine stutters/hesitates under nearly all driving conditions Pulled the codes 114 Haynes says Air Charge Temp sensor out of range 116 Haynes says Coolant Temp...
3
3

1988 2.3 turbo coupe TFI/ignition problem
Hey, just want to get a sanity check on a problem I'm having. More and more often, the tach starts going crazy, bouncing up and down while I'm driving steadily. It used to not be a big deal, just...
6
6

Jalopnik Contributor Reveals His Ford Fiesta-Sized Movement
We couldn't let the Fiesta Movement contest go without submitting an entry and since it'd be unfair for Jalopnik to enter one, I decided to enter one on my own. Guess what? You can help! Ford tells me...

What's hot? Cars that last
Wall Street Journal The lousy economy is making planned obsolescence obsolete in the car business. The auto industry is geared up to sell you a new car every four or five years -- a legacy of General...
44
44

Re: "CASH BACK" -- What Does This Mean In Auto Sales Talk? Does The Buyer Receive Actual Wallet-Ready Bills -- Or Is "Cash Back" Just Code For Cost Reduction?
And that is why the first thing you should ask the sales person is where is the invoice, then pay 10% or less than that. I haven't paid above or near invoice since 1989. With the kickbacks, MSRP and...
1
1

Re: "CASH BACK" -- What Does This Mean In Auto Sales Talk? Does The Buyer Receive Actual Wallet-Ready Bills -- Or Is "Cash Back" Just Code For Cost Reduction?
"MasterBlaster"

Re: "CASH BACK" -- What Does This Mean In Auto Sales Talk? Does The Buyer Receive Actual Wallet-Ready Bills -- Or Is "Cash Back" Just Code For Cost Reduction?
> cash back = sales tool

1996 Mystique ABS / ASTC
My wife's 1996 Mystique (V6, 4 wheel disk brake, ABS and all-speed traction control) has decided to turn on the ABS and traction control lights just about every time you start to drive. It's passing...
1
1

Ford 3.0l VULCAN HEAD CRACKS
Can anybody that has had to replace a cracked ford 3.0L vulcan head tell me where it cracked or what went wrong with it? bob.

Ford's ready-made electric car
Ford's ready-made electric car YORK ( -- Ford is preparing to sell an electric car developed almost entirely by an outside supplier. While that may cut down on bragging rights - General Motors created...
13
13

2010 Mustang Give Away and DrivingLessons!
cool website, I know Bosch has some awesome wiper blades and plugs but did not know they supported Drifting. Pretty cool site.

Wow/Omg? have you see this...
SO IM LOOKING AT CAR RACEING VIDEOS AND OLD FRIEND HITS ME UP AND ASKING IF IM LOOKING TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY FOR MY CAR UPGRADES....I WAS LIKE HELL YA!....HE SENT ME HERE... IM.....BLOWN AWAY!....IM...