Subject Author Posted Replies

freestar stereo got wet, now buttons don't work, fuses look good
It rained (hard), and I of course left the window open in my freestar van. Everything got wet, stereo included. The stereo works, but the buttons don't. It's been a week and should have dried out by...
1
1

gear shift light
Re: '98 Escort. I seem to remember a light on the gearshift console that showed where the shifter was (P/R/N/D). Helpful in the dark. That light is out and I can't see how to get to it to change it. I...
1
1

Where is the fuse for the Automatic Speed Control unit on a 1999 Ford Cougar?
Hi, My 1999 Ford Cougar 2.5l v6 does not have a working Cruise Control (Automatic speed control) unit. It was working a few days ago! Usually his is due to the control cable coming loose off the...
1
1

1999 contour door panel
I realize this probable has been posted before, but could someone help me get the drivers door panel off of my 1999 Contour. In particular the door handle and power windows part
2
2

Mulally says electric vehicles to dominate Ford's future lineup
Mulally says electric vehicles to dominate Ford's future lineup Automotive News March 5, 2009 - 3:00 am ET SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (Reuters) -- Ford Motor Co. expects electric vehicles will represent a...
12
12

2011 Ford F-59 Super Duty Commercial Chassis Unveiled In... Chicago?
With all the hubbub surrounding the Geneva Motor Show, nobody expected the unveil of the Ford F-59 Super Duty Commercial Chassis to happen at the National Truck Equipment Association Trade Show in...

Flickering brake lights in 2006 Taurus SE
Hi all. Recently bought this vehicle. Overall fairly happy with it; but the brake light drives me nutts in the dark! When the brake is applied the lights come on almost immediately, as they should....
2
2

plastic piece to cover middle console- 09 Ford Taurus X
I have a 09 Ford taurus X. The 2nd row middle console was removed leaving a sharp steel plate visible. Ford does make a plastic piece that covers this part. Its also the exact same in the Ford Flex...
2
2

Info about a Ford vehicle
I just bought a 09 Ford Taurus X. It was a demo car driven by a Ford guy so technically its a used vehicle. Does anyone know if I have to fill out the change of ownership card that comes in the manual...
12
12

Re: Replenish Depleted US Oil Fields c Bio-Diesel SaltwaterPonds(Re: Red Rum Alert Ocean Experiements)
in article a%Aql.15627$PH1.14801@edtnps82, Jim Warman at wrote on 3/1/09 11:04 AM: Learning curve picks up after awhile ... even those at Jonestown learned it. :?

Ford scan tools
Looking for an aftermarket OBD2 scan tool to use on my Taurus. I would like to be able to read live data and see: TC slip trannie temp water temp and the usual. any recommendations on a stand alone or...
2
2

Re: Replenish Depleted US Oil Fields c Bio-Diesel Saltwater Ponds(Re: Red Rum Alert Ocean Experiements)
in article 49a96ce4$0$17966$ Mike Hunter at mikehunt2@lycos/com wrote on 2/28/09 8:57 AM: For Jammy Turd Brains Dood ... The koolaid has not kicked in ... drink more koolaid dood ... kids love it and...
1
1

Replenish Depleted US Oil Fields c Bio-Diesel Saltwater Ponds (Re: Red Rum Alert Ocean Experiements)
Hey guys ... Hear the news out of Obamabush Land of the Idiots ... they want to dump megatons of liquid iron into the Ocean the size of Africa ... and EXPERIMENT with our LIFE. They don't know what...
1
1

Ford to debut safer 2010 Ranger
Additional standard features on small pickup to include roll stability control, side air bags. The 2010 Ford Ranger will arrive this summer with a slew of new safety features, Ford Motor Co. is...
27
27

Ford to reopen a plant
http://www.manufacturing.net/article.aspx?id=187810