Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: T handle on the trunk lid
in article Xns9BBECED404F63bat222@216.77.188.18, tango at wrote on 2/26/09 6:17 PM: well they get kidnapped from time to time ... and if the numbskull perpatrator is not educated ... well the kidnap...
1
1

T handle on the trunk lid
I just bought an 09 Focus one of its features puzzles me On the trunk lid is a ''T'' shaped flat material, and from the base of the ''T'' there is a cord, or wire that goes to the locking mechanism....
22
22

96 Escort Clutch Replacement
My brother and I are planning on replacing the clutch on my 96 Escort 1.9L. Chilton mentions installing installing transaxle plugs (T88C-7025-AH) between the differential side gears to avoid...
1
1

Re: Diesel/Gas Fords Trks Cost $ame
in article 49a6b80e$1@kcnews01, C. E. White at wrote on 2/26/09 7:34 AM: that is what I going on Ed ... use it as a Ranch truck out here in California ... haul feed for the critters, wood for the...

Diesel/Gas Fords Trks Cost $ame
Hey guys ... Did a craigslist search on truck prices ... from dealers and owners. Seems Gas and Diesel Trucks cost the same price now. I can get a 2008 version for 24,000 dollars of the same truck no...
7
7

10 million...

2004 F-150 5.4L Fuel Trim Question, P0420
Hey All, Picking up a P0420 code lately. With only 62,000 miles on the OD I'm not ready to have a catalytic converter replaced. Checking the fuel trim, I have about 20 frames of live data I picked up...
1
1

taurus trunk lock 1997
When i got my 97 Taurus, the ignition key would not work in the trunk lock. I assume its a different key. Got the lock out of a donor to rekey. How do you get the tumblers out of the lock carrier? It...

Re: Ok, I'm open minded
in article Happy Trails at wrote on 2/22/09 4:15 PM: people stuck in their toddler tantrum show poor judgement. a recent example of a adult with a toddler tantrum problem having poor judgment would be...

Re: Ok, I'm open minded
in article Happy Trails at wrote on 2/21/09 2:48 PM: oh silly me thinking outside the box again :?
1
1

Ford Ranger Dumped yet?
Just wondering if the rumors finally came true that ford is dumping the ranger? Discontinuing the 3.0L was the best idea yet. Why waste money on having 3 engines in the truck? No fuel economy gains...
8
8

Re: Ok, I'm open minded
in article Ashton Crusher at wrote on 2/20/09 9:17 PM: get a diesel and run bio-fuel ... 80% reduction in green house toxic gas just by changing fuels .... AND Ford has the best fuel system out the...
1
1

Ok, I'm open minded
I keep hearing how good Fords have gotten. Ok, I'm open minded. I WAS looking for a used Corolla with auto and AC, probably model year 98- 2001 with under $100k miles ( that I can afford ). Are there...
78
78

98 Windstar question
I have a '98 windstar with about 100K miles. Lately it has had a few intermittant problems starting/idling. 1. No error codes reported 2. When temperatures lower than (-5F), runs real rough and idles...
9
9

key fob on 2005 Expy has quit working
My key fox on my 2005 Expedition EB has quit working. I would try the other key fob / key but my wife lost it. Does anyone know how to get the key fob working again ? Does anyone know how much a...
1
1