Subject Author Posted Replies

key fob on 2005 Expy has quit working
My key fox on my 2005 Expedition EB has quit working. I would try the other key fob / key but my wife lost it. Does anyone know how to get the key fob working again ? Does anyone know how much a...
1
1

Re: Pigs at the Trough: GM, Chrysler ask for another $21.6 billion
Once pigs, cats, or humans get used to feeding, they always return to the source. So it's no surprise that these two feeders came back. And it won't be the last return. Many of us felt that the...

Hennessey to Prepare 2010 Ford Taurus SHO Tuning Package
Hennessey Performance Engineering's next excitement source is the new 2010 Ford Taurus on which work has begun. The stock car delivers 365 healthy stallions from the EcoBoost twin turbo engine. Read...

Ford factory DVD manual questions:
I have a 96 to 99 ford factory SM on DVD i got for my Taurus on Ebay. The manual is FULL of information, but navigating it seems to be troublesum for me at times. I am trying to resolve some wiring...

Re: Garmin Nuvi 350 For Sale
Try ebay.

Re: What Is an American Car?
US/Canada origin parts content and location of assembly for 2005-2009 vehicles sold in the US (though 2009 is incomplete now). According to the stuff there, the 2009 Camry (non-hybrid) has 75%...
1
1

1967 models look up to date in "The Invaders"
The matchless quality sci-fi tv series, The Invaders" Seasons One and Two is now available in its entirety on DVD. These pictures were produced c.1967/68. My family thoroughly enjoys watching these...
15
15

Rapid Hatch
Who have thought that there aren't any fun new cars around must be looking the other way. This is because performance zealot should peek at what Ford has to offer as it puts the =93spot=94 back into...

Automatic Trannys - Vote Flush or No Flush?
This question applies to trannys in general but I wanted both groups to throw their opinions and experiences together. I got 86K miles on an 01' Escort and its foaming a little and it has slipped...
33
33

2008 Fusion - pop in speakers when brake applied
Has anyone had this problem? You get a "pop" noise in the speakers with the radio on FM and you put on the brake. Volume has to be in the 2 to 3 bar range to hear the noise. Fred
7
7

F150 Brakes
I've had it with Ford brakes. It's been pretty much the same story on every light duty Ford I've had since dawn of time. Everyt time they turned them, and I don't know why they fooled with them in the...
5
5

What ... the... hell... is this
I am not sure what moron did this... but check this "mustang" out... it a 1988 Zaiker. Sorry about the link, but i almost fell out of my chair...
11
11

car rearview camera. car DVD. car accessories
We are engege in car rearview camera in China.special designed car rearview cameras for Alibaba Gold Supplier: for your time Stephy Mob;+86-1591-4386-777 Email: MSN: Guangzhou GRACE Technology Co.,Ltd...

Expedition wiring
Does anyone know which fuse protects the HomeLink control pad? On my 2004 Expedition the HomeLink can be activated when the ignition is if the truck is outside my home and they break into it. One...
6
6

Re: Alternative to replacing heater core in 1989 Taurus GL?
in article Ashton Crusher at wrote on 2/10/09 8:45 PM: get a heater that plugs into the cig lighter and use your alternator to power it as needed ...
6
6