Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 tarus engine removal.
Can you remove a 3.0L Vulcan engine on a 96 Taurus out the top without dropping the subframe? To do so, you would have to disconnect the trannie and move the engine over to the passenger side enough...
9
9

Re: U.S. sales off 14.9 percent; SUV sales fall 54.4 percent
It is the President Chenny economic and energy secret magic kicking in after 7 years of very hard work getting US here with the Bush super vision problem he has from poor intelligence. Good thing they...

ford ranger wont start......
So I bought a 1991 ford ranger 2.9 v6 and can not figure out what might be wrong with it. any help would be great. This is what i have done. In this order New battery New spark plugs New fuel...
4
4

Ford: U.S. sales off 14.9 percent; SUV sales fall 54.4 percent
Ford: U.S. sales off 14.9 percent; SUV sales fall 54.4 percent - Ford Motor Co said on Friday its U.S. sales fell 14.9 percent in July on an unadjusted basis amid the downturn in the U.S. auto...
2
2

Engine too loud after head work and lacks power
I posted earlier this year after I had my 250 4.1 head machined and grinded. The engine was overheating and had no power. I suspected that the machine shop did something wrong but I found that they...
3
3

Flickering lights caused by multifunction switch
Need repair advice. 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII. The harness plug that plugs in the multifunction switch got hot and is now deformed it got so hot. I guess I have to find out what caused the problem first....
1
1

PINGING WARMAN
Hi Jim. Quick question if I can... I just got my 1993 Cobra saftied at Woodridge and on the road. Finally. It runs very good, but not great. Idle is smooth, but not flawless. There is a definite...

Underbody AC lines for rear air
couldn't find a Usenet group about auto AC. It's an Aerostar so I'll ask here. The lines are rusted through. No one has replacement that I can find. Having some custom made is ridiculously expensive....
26
26

1972 LTD Turn Signal Indicator Bulbs
How do I change the turn signal bulbs for a 1972 Ford LTD. I assume I can't reach behind the dashboard, so do I need to unscrew the instrument panel from the front. Thank you
3
3

Flash of genius movie

1990 Ranger alternator
Sometimes charges, sometimes not. Possible cause ?
5
5

Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV
After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections show floor. The attraction is known for having one of the...
1
1

Re: Consumer Reports reliability survey for Cars
The other problems with most of these surveys is that they express "problems per hundred". That makes trivial differences seem like significant differences. How does 150 problems versus 200 problems...
2
2

Re: Consumer Reports reliability survey for Cars
and that is because people are stupid sheep that listen to idiots that write rags like consumers report that say those jap crap cars are the best thing since buttered bread. so they go out and buy the...
2
2

removing exhaust crossover???
here's the deal,i have to remove trans on 92 grand marquis to get to rear seal, the crossover has got to come down to lower trans ,i almost broke my back manouvering it around the pipes on a floor...
6
6