Subject Author Posted Replies

Cyclist Clings To Road-Ragin' Ford Escort?
This video shows a cyclist clinging to the hood of a car, allegedly driven by a man later charged with kidnapping, second-degree attempted assault, driving under the influence of intoxicants,...
1
1

2006 Escape PATS failing (sometimes)
I have a 2006 Escape, and it has 44,000 miles on it. Because of that, it's out of warranty of course. However, since last Monday, it has failed to start several times. Then if you wait a little while,...
6
6

Taurus Temperature Problem
Hello: I have a 1998 Ford Taurus. It runs great but has a problem with cooling. I can drive for five miles or two hundred miles and the car temperature stays below the half way mark on the temperature...
17
17

My car(Saturn) starts.....sometimes
Ok to start off I have a 1999 Saturn 3 door coup. My problem really started a couple of weeks ago. One day my car didnt start so I try to get a jump from my gf. No luck the car wont start. An hour...
5
5

F150 -- problem with 4X4
Hello. I was transporting firewood yesterday with the 2003 F150 and at one point had to put it in 4X4 low to get up an incline. Transmission is an automatic with automatic 4X4 -- a switch on the dash...
1
1

Window regulator or 'belt'?
I have a '97 Merc Villager with a RF power window problem. I have to 'help' the glass raise while a helper holds the button. It's as if the drive 'belt' is stripped - jumps, stops, etc. Can the belt...
3
3

Taurus Sho- your mileage and year
Just curious of the Sho owners how many miles they have and year as long as it is runnung. I have a 94 with 162k on it. Just curious how long these engines will last. I love my car. For a 4 door Ford...
1
1

Ford 3.0L vulcan head bolts
Are the 3.0L head bolts in a 3.0L ford vulcan torque to yield like they are in a duratec? If they are, how do you do this with a regular torque wrench tool with no angle meter on it? Bob ----== Posted...
2
2

Minor repair to plastic bumper cover
Right corner of rear bumper, red '94 TBird. No breaks in the bumper cover, some minor scars, maybe 1 sq. foot of finish stripped off, leaving black-looking surface exposed. I parked in the 3rd slot to...
17
17

taurus 3.0 swpas.
I got a chance to get a 97 taurus with a 3.0 vulcan for cheap. its blowing compression back out the water bottle. Car was well maintained and there is no water in the oil. I am assuming at least the...
2
2

2006 Taurus Engine problems no Trouble Light or Codes
All, I have a 2006 Taurus with the 3.0L V6 Engine, autotrans. Lately (past few months) the gas mileage has dropped from about ~300 mi per tank to about ~200 mi per tank (it works out to be around...
7
7

2000 Windstar electrical problem?
A friend recently ran into the infamous brake-fluid-in-the-ABS-switch problem with his 2000 Windstar, causing fuses 9, 10 and 16 to blow regularly. He's since had the switch replaced and the fuses...
4
4

Pictures Of The Official Ford Focus RS
NoW Finally Ford officially Published Ford Focus RS Pictures

2002 Taurus SES:check engine light
Please HELP! My check engine light came on the other day and my car ran rough. I took it to a mechanic and he could not figure out the problem. He just said the ?Keep Alive Memory? wiring problems....
4
4

97 contour overheating mystery
my 97 contour is running very hot. more so when the a/c is on in city driving. It just slowly gets hotter and hotter. when the guage is 3/4 over to the right I turn the heater on and cool it down. Ive...
5
5