Subject Author Posted Replies

Cleaning MAF sensor in Ford Taurus
I need to clean the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor in my 1998 Ford Taurus. I have never done this before and do not have any experience with fixing cars. However, I want to give it a try as I read it...
3
3

2002 Ford Taurus gets 18 MPG??? THAT seems insane to me.
This car is getting 18 MPG, that does not sound normal to me. Is their a website which tells me the average MPG for this car??? I've tested this MPG several times and 18 was the most frequent MPG, but...
11
11

Emergency Brake Won't Release
I have a 2004 Escape that I don't drive much because of gas prices. I leave it in the garage with the emergency brake engaged. Yesterday, the battery needed charging since I hadn't driven the truck in...
2
2

Re: New Book (falsely claims it) Debunks
Aurinkokunnassa planeettojen ratanopeus pienenee etäisyyden auringossa kasvaessa, koska gravitaatio heikkenee vastaavasti auringosta.(Juuri kuten aiemmin kerroin olevan tilanne myös atomien K, L,...

Re: JESUS ATE FLESH MEAT /// THE SABBATH WAS SANCTIFIED BY THE CREATOR
Sähkö [Jukka Lukkari, 14.05.2008] Sähkön kulutus jatkaa laskuaan Sähkön kulutus jäi huhtikuussa runsaan prosentin edellisvuotta pienemmäksi. Vuoden neljän ensimmäisen kuukauden aikana...

2002 Ford Taurus Transaxle
When my 2002 Ford Taurus is parked up a slight incline, it leaks a lot of transmission fluid. It appears to be leaking from the gasket at the rear of the transaxle, but it may be leaking from...
6
6

1994 ford crown victoria oil pan
Just found out my oil pan on this otherwise nice running car is rusting thru, and leaking. Is this the nasty job that it looks like? Oil pans are cheap on ebay, but I wonder if this is the end for...
9
9

P1131 Code For A 98 Contour 4 Cyl.
While in park, my car will idle normally and then after a few seconds it will idle extremely slow and begin to shudder as if it was going to die on me. It happens worse if I happen to have the AC...
5
5

If you drive an F-150 Pickup
If you drive an F-150, you should consider using an "Edge Evolution Programmer" I bought and installed the programmer about 4 weeks ago. It has improved my performance greatly. The truck runs better...
4
4

HELP NEEDED: 2000 Continental Traction Control fails - now vehicle won't start.
My car is a 2000 Lincoln Continental, 4.6V8, about 85K miles. While driving to work recently, there was a "thunk" in the front of the car, the "Traction Control failure" message came on, and the rpm...

1985 Ford Mustang: Makes You Think It's 1965 All Over Again!
So you think the Cocaine Factory '85 Duster Ad was the most Eighties car ad you've ever seen? Maybe so, but you're tapping a rich vein of 80s-ness when you add some low-end moonwalking and vaguely...

2003 Taurus TFT Sensor
Does anybody know how accessable this sensor is and what kind of effort would be required to replace it?
1
1

Ford Mustang News
Hello, It is real pleasure for me to invite you to new discussion board which I've found today. It is located at Paul

A long time AAF contributor has passed
EKOOKE Edward F. Cooke (moderator/ekooke), 68, of Iola died Thursday, Feb. 14, 2008, at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, Mo. He was born Aug. 17, 1939, in Sycamore, Ill. He grew up in Illinois...

Re: 'Like house of cards,' used trucks fall
Sound like a great time to buy a new or used full size truck for those that need full size trucks
32
32