96 aerostar - won’t start

van started ok this morning, but went to start again and heard nothing. No "click click click". Tapped the starter and battery but no use. Could this be a starter or solenoid issue? Please advise.

Reply to
duck007

My 1990 Aerostar is going to the junk yard today.. :( I don't know how to work on the thing and can't afford to keep sinking money in to it. The damn junk yard won't even give me anything for it.

Reply to
nospam