Subject Author Posted Replies

3.8 liter 94 Taurus AXODE
The car does not seem to have the power I would expect from an engin this size. Cruises well on the flat land but slows down on inclines. It also responds well when it is cold but in the city after 5...

How to convert your car to run on water
Hey guys I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it. Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running your vehicle on a...
5
5

2003 Ford Taurus Transmission Fluid Temperature.
Tranny warning light flashing occasionally. Never happens when tranny guy sees car. Never seems to store any useful codes for him to read. I have a scanGauge II that allows me to see tranny temp...

2003 Ford Taurus Transmission Fluid Temperature
I have been having issues with my Taurus. No physical symptoms, other than an occasional Tranny Warning light flashing (Gear with ! on dash). It never seems to happen when the tranny guy has the...
2
2

UK Ford Escort Front Wheel clicking/whipping noise
Have noticed a noise coming from what sounds like the drivers side front wheel on my It's 1.6 1994 Escort It can come and go randomly, but tends to be heard more when not accelerating, and when...

Get a Free Ford Quote
Buy a New Ford below Invoice Why pay sticker? You can buy????a new car below invoice. Smart shoppers are using our free service to find out how to save thousands on a new car. Get a price quote from a...

Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid
Saddam Hussein guaranteed the right to bear arms but nothing else.
1
1

buy your own radar gun....

Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid
Please explain how you believe the national debt can possibly EVER be "paid off?" Even the few time we had a balance budget we still had a national debt
3
3

Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid
Do a search and you will discover it was the tax RATE cuts under Reagan, passed by the Dims in Congress by the way, that lead to the increased revenue in the nineties that led to balanced budgets, not...
4
4

Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid
Wanna bet he is one who wants "free" nation health care, is getting a government check and having his bills paid by the government? ;) "Peaceful Bill" wrote in > Investments of the wealthy??!!??!!...

Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid
If you did a search you will discover you are wrong. The greatest percentage of the budget goes to entitlements, not national défense. If we don't spend enough on défense EVERYTHING else will be...
1
1

Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid
That may be your opinion but everything I posted is factual whether you agree or not. Most of your opposing opinions are not correct in any event Obviously you were not an economics major. The reason...

Save money by using Fresh or salt water fuel
Interested in turning water into fuel source that could work on any motor vehicle? Then visit this site:

Re: Repeatedly Running On A Low Tank?
There is a limit to how much the PCM can adjust the timing. In response to "bad" gas or other factors, the PCM will retard the timing (and in some cases adjust other parameters) to try to eliminate...
2
2