"That’ll Fill Your Mirrors: 2018 Ford Expeditio n SSV Cop Car"

"That’ll Fill Your Mirrors: 2018 Ford Expedition SSV Cop Car": http://blog.caranddriver.com/thatll-fill-your-mirrors-2018-ford-expedition-ssv-cop-car/
"Modifications for police duty include a higher-output alternator, an electronic limited-slip differential in the rear, a single rear bench in place of the standard Expedition’s eight-seat layout, and vinyl flooring and upholstery in the back—no cushy quilted leather for the perps. It also does away with the new console-mounted rotary shift knob in favor of a good old-fashioned column shifter. The Expedition SSV otherwise shares its new aluminum body, twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6, and 10-speed automatic transmission with the civilian model."
I am in love. How do I get one of these ?
Lynn