what’s going on with my car

I am driving a 93 lincoln continental. the electrical system has been messed up for some time and the auto ride-suspension seems iffy at best, everything else seems to be running fine. the last few days the car lurches briefly at red lights when I have my foot on the break break, also the car sometimes feels as if it?s skipping a gear when accelerating. The transmission fluid is fine and I just had an oil change... does anyone know what?s up?

Reply to
djollon

djollon wrote in news:1_633523_ snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

Take it to autozone (or other parts store that does it free).. have the codes read out and report back. And dont buy anything... say you have to clall your mechanic brother or something.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic