’00 zx3 manual : Hard Shift in every gear + amber ck eng Lgt

2000zx3: manual trans problem: hard shift every gear: It delays for a sec then jerks into gear... if I ride the clutch it will go into gear smoothly...:: had fuel inj cleaned , oil changed and new air filter. Now the amber engine light is on also... I disc pos battery for 15 min... it still did not reset the ck eng lgt: Has 80k miles: No problems before work done... Plus ... anyone know where the hook up is for the computer code reader???
Reply to
ivydragonn

"ivydragonn" wrote: > 2000zx3: manual trans problem: hard shift every gear: It > delays for a sec then jerks into gear... if I ride the clutch > it will go into gear smoothly...:: had fuel inj cleaned , oil > changed and new air filter. Now the amber engine light is on > also... I disc pos battery for 15 min... it still did not > reset the ck eng lgt: Has 80k miles: No problems before work > done... > > Plus ... anyone know where the hook up is for the computer > code reader???

N/M ? One of the sensors was left disconnected? alls well now?

Reply to
ivydragonn