Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tire Noise
After the second tire ballance and swap, my Focus seems to have more tire noise then before. Is it my imagination? 07 Wagon SES , Goodyear Eagle RS-A 195x15. Seems to start above 40 MPH. Jim

air con failed?
my air con was working fine but has now failed altogether, any ideas or does it need a recharge? its a 2.0 ghia uk 2000.
9
9

water on front passanger floor
2005 ford focus hatch back. I am getting water on the floor in the right front passanger floor. I believe it is connected to the air conditiion as it does it on dry days. Any ideals or fixes let me...
1
1

Flah of genius movie

reducing emmisions
I just bought a ford focus 2006. The offical emmission level is 127g CO2/km. This may be a stupid question, but is there a way of reducing the CO2 level of the car by internal or external means? I...
2
2

buying an old focus auto or not.
Need to replace our ageing motor, but need to keep the price low on the next purchase. We thought we would go for a 2001 or 2002, three door, 1.6 focus. We like the idea of an automatic gearbox, but...
4
4

High revs
My Ford Focus 1.4 (02 reg) high revs when driving and when stationary sometimes. Does not do all time but when it does if you touch accelerator slightly doesn't help just increases revs even more....
6
6

2000 Focus
I have a 2000 Focus, basic model. When turning, and even sometimes on slowing, there is a double chirp noise from the front end. Tires and suspension has been replaced, and this seems to be engine...

2007 MP3 connection
Hello, Does anybody know if a 2007 (pre facelift) Focus 2.0 Titanium (Petrol) comes with any connectivity for an MP3 player? Tks in advance. Phil
1
1

2.0 TDCi (UK) issues/DPF Engine
I recently bought a 2.0 TDCi and have been having a few problems with it that I can't seem to get sorted. Very lumpy tickover, heavy diesel consumption (which I believe may be the norm for this model...
7
7

2002 FOCUS SE WAGON (AUTO) NO CRUISE
The cruise control has suddenly stopped working. The manual does not say which fuses are for the cruise (speed) control. Got the local Ford dealer to supply me with a schematic. Checked fuses F42, F53...

Petrol v Diesel
Hi, I have set my heart on a new focus 1.6 hatchback (new shape) and the only decision is if I should buy a diesel instead of petrol? Apart from the lower tax I would be paying (£35) - would I still...
13
13

Turn Signal Cancelling Problem
I have a 2000 focus and trun signal doesn?t turn off when turn is completed. Changed turn signal arm etc and still doesn?t help problem. Help if you can. Thanks
1
1

Focus Estate Clear Rear Lamp Lens
I am looking for clear rear lamp lens for my Focus Estate as I now use L.E.D.?s instead of bulbs I want to make full use of them, I once heard of a company in Germany that supplied them but cannot...

Creaky doors!
Hi all I've got an annoying little problem with a 2006 Mk2 LX and I was wondering whether anyone else had the same.... My drivers' and passenger doors both kind of "creak" all the time, near where the...