Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Escort/focus
Is the 2.0 motor in the 99 escort the same basic motor as the 2.0 used in the focus? Thanks
2
2

Hard to handle on slippery and snowy roads - Ford Focus SE
I own a 2000 Ford Focus SE wagon, It is hard on tires and winter driving on slippery or snowy roads the car is all over the place. I have had wheel alignments and does not seem to fix the problem. Is...
3
3

Affordable online auto maintenance
Properly maintaining your car can increase it's retail value! Imagine selling your car and being able to provide prospective buyers detailed maintenance records - and they are all accesible online!...
1
1

Fight Back Against Big Oil
Fight Back Against Big Oil By Bill O'Reilly for Thursday, Apr 24, 2008 So now we have the presidential candidates running around telling voters that they will help solve high gas prices. Well, if you...
6
6

Re: Fuel economy
Just done a fuel check on my daughters car(1.6 Ghia hatchback UK model), she is getting around 32 miles per imp Gallon
1
1

X reg (2000)petrol Focus-immobilser
I have had a problem with my keyfob immobiliser whereby it seems to have lost sensitivity...to the point where I had to get closer and closer to unlock it. Now it wont unlock with the keyfob at...
4
4

Thunk thunk when turning
Not sure what I got into, I don't recall any big potholes, but today just out of the blue the car started making noise when i'd turn, almost sounded like a tool rolling around up there.
5
5

Driver's side window 2001
Anyone here ever repair the window on the driver's side? I had mine quit working. I found some broken pieces of plastic in the bottom of the door. Motor still works. Is this worth messing with or...
2
2

Mk1 Focus TDCI Aircon (UK)
My 52 reg 1.8 TDCi Focus has been sat unused for a month while I've been on holiday. Having driven it today for the first time since, it seems the Aircon isnt working at all. i.e the blower works, the...
12
12

Temperature
It's suddenly a lot warmer in Chicago (31 shootings over the weekend). I was driving my 2000 Focus Friday night in a what would be considered a pretty bad neighorhood to go to a co-workers family...
4
4

water in rear foot well
there is water in my rear pasengers foot wells any ideas
3
3

USB Question
I have 5 USB Controllers. PC Wizard list them as 1 - 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) USB 2.0 EHCI Controller 4 - 82801EB/ER (ICH5/ICH5R) USB UHCI Controller I have 6 USB Ports (2 front, 4 rear) How do I tell...
3
3

Re: Focus 2.0 TDCi warm start saga (long)
That's one way to describe the operation of a four-stroke internal combustion engine. -- Don
1
1

Re: Ford pictures
But none of a Ford Focus, so pretty pointles posting it then. Chris

Washer stem help
Hi, just got an 07 sport, alas no manual. Figured most things out this pm, however stuck on one On the windscreen washer control stem, what is the little wheel for, that has a graphic next to it like...
2
2