Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

05 LX 1.8 TDCi - Red 'cog' warning light.
Hi. Driving round the motorway roundabout before a 250-odd mile journey last weekend and this light illuminated on my dash. Red cog with an exclamation mark in the middle of it. Oh dear. I didn't stop...
5
5

Ford Focus Front Wheel Bearing change instructions
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find the instructions on how to change front wheel bearing on Focus 2001? Thank you.
2
2

06 Focus LX - windscreen misting
Hi there I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem with windscreen misting as myself? Its an 06 LX, UK spec, and gets misted up really quickly. When you wipe with a sponge/demister...
6
6

Clear liquid front passenger side leaking
Today, when I stopped the car, there were several drops of a clear liquid coming down from under the front passenger side. When I looked under the car I saw the drops coming down from the tip of the...
4
4

snow tires and wheels
I live in snow country and will have to drive over a mountain pass everyday this winter. Do only Focus wheels fit or can I use other Ford wheels? Can I use 15" wheels? Thanks, Bob
2
2

Dim headlight on 2002 Focus ZX5
The headlight on the driver's side (2002 Focus ZX5) burnt out a little over a week ago. I replaced it with a new one and now it's *very* dim. It's difficult to tell that it's even on unless you stand...

2002 Focus 6 disc changer replacement
Hello All, I have had issues with my 6-disc changer from thet get go and its finally stopped ejecting discs alltogether. Does anyone know if the single disc players from the same year fit into the...
3
3

2001 ZX3 Timing Belt replacement cost?
Howdy, I have a 2001 ZX3 and I am wondering how much I should expect to pay (US Dollars) to have the timing belt replaced. I haven't called the shop for an estimate yet but am curious to know what a...

Focus Zetec 2002 tdci Immobiliser problem
Hi, I have had trouble starting my focus since last night, basically it won't start . . . you can hear it trying too but it doesn't . . . battery and all is fine . . . I wait for the usual lights to...

Focus Zetec 2002 tdci Immobiliser problem
Hi, I have had trouble starting my focus since last night, basically it won't start . . . you can hear it trying too but it doesn't . . . battery and all is fine . . . I wait for the usual lights to...
1
1

Automatic door locking
I just bought a 2003 Ford Focus. I was able to turn it off on my girl friends Focus by clicking unlock three times with the key on and three times with the key off (as her manual said to.) It didn't...
1
1

Intlet air leak?
Hi Chaps I've just had a look at a neighbour's 1998/9 Focus 1.6. It's running badly- the idle is a bit shaky and it's down on power. I did try to get some fault codes out of it with VAG-COM in ODB-II...

ipod conversion kit?
Hello, My GF has a US 2003 ZX5 with the Blaupunkt CD/Mp3 factory audio. I was wondering if there is a recommended conversion solution available to allow connection of an iPod to this system. Thanks...
2
2

2004 focus key question
Can a do it yourselfer buy one key from ebay and program it , I just have one key now, dealer wants $108, Operator manual says needs two working keys to do it yourself? Thanks Dennis
2
2

advice needed on strange engine noise
I'm thinking of buying a UK spec Focus 2.0 Ghia (5 door, petrol, manual, 2001 reg). I took it for a test drive today. Starting engine from cold, all sounded well enough and the car felt solid on the...
1
1