Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

carwash wax stains
hello everyone,ive recently taken my car to a car wash,i give it the full works wash, wax etc.when i came to my car the next morning ive noticed that i have white marks on the paintwork,that im...
2
2

2001 Focus 1.8l Diesel
2001 Focus 1.8l Diesel - European [ Spain] The car has an multipin socket under the dash, next to the fuse box. The socket looks like the pix I see on the net for an OBD connector. I see that...

fuel efficiency
i just got a 2006 focus zx5 ses auto trans. and i figure i'm getting about 10L/100km. shouldn't i be getting better than that??? thanks Mike
6
6

Crankcase debris
Changed the oil & filter yesterday in my 2007 SES SW 2.0L for the first time, I didn't have to add any oil since new. When I poured off the used oil into a container, I found the remains (about 6...

Instument Replacement
Hi there - I have heard that several others have replaced their clusters with a tach unit when their original dash did not have one. I am looking for some details please. I have a 2000 with the P code...

2003 Focus ZTS - Brake light failure
I have a 2003 Ford Focus ZTS. The third break light is working fine but the other two are not. I have checked the fuses, everything seems fine. I assume the brake switch is working fine because of the...
4
4

Engine Stutter while driving
My engine seems to run normal when idling... usually idles around 800rpms... but when driving the engine stutters, notably when I am cruising around town (under 40mph, and between 1000-2000rpms)......
5
5

Ford Fusion Radio Aux input
I've got a Fusion Zetec. The radio has an 'AUX' input button, the handbook shows adrawing of the input connector but omits to show where it is, where is it? TIA Bob S
2
2

'00 ZX3 A/C FAN only works only on 1,2, and 3. No A/C on #1
I have a 2000 Ford Focus ZX3. My A/C works only when on settings #2 and #3... The fan will blow air only when on settings #1, #2, and #3... #4 has the same effect as turning the knob to #0... Any...
4
4

ford focus 2001
we washed the motor and under the motor and now my car is all shaky he changed the spark plugs and the cables but the check engine is on and it still shakes when were at a stop whats going on?????
4
4

key program
anyone knows where in the San Jose, CA area I can get a ford key programmed for cheap? Dealers quote me $90 to $110. Greatmall locksmith quoted me $75. I wonder if there's a place with more reasonable...
13
13

transmission trouble
Hello all. I'm looking for opinions on the following problem that my 2002 Focus Wagon (automatic transmission) is having: The transmission slips badly between all gears when driving in stop and go...

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S
Hello, can I adjust steering wheel without telescope housing installed, My car was the S or basic model and has nothing. I see at the shaft of the steering wheel there is a place where the telescope...

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S
Hello, can I adjust steering wheel without telescope housing installed, My car was the S or basic model and has nothing. I see at the shaft of the steering wheel there is a place where the telescope...

PICS: Ford Focus RS is coming
Ford has continued to deny the existence of the next Focus RS, but spy photogs were able to capture a mule undergoing testing. The new RS will get the same turbocharged 2.5-liter in-line five that's...