Latest threads in Ford Focus Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CD6000
I have noticed that on the radios ADV menu there is a BT setting. I have searched the users manual and also the net but I cant find any mention of this advanced menu setting, I would think its Blue...

2001 Focus Wagon PS Pump leak
I have a PS pump that has a leaking seal. I thought I heard somewhere that Ford extended the warranty on the pump to 60K. Wishful thinking? Gene
4
4

2002 XL sedan - ordering cupholders
My used Focus came without the rubber cupholder inserts. I checked my daughter's Focus and she has right hand left hand cupholders that do fit my car. I could take them to the Ford dealer and have...
2
2

Radio antennae problem?
I have a 2002 SE that the CD player works fine, but the radio stations do not work any more. I pulled the radio out and checked to see that the antennae was till connected, but still nothing. Is there...
4
4

2002 XL sedan- does it have cabin air filter?
It's not mentioned in the Owner's Guide but is mentioned as a possibility in the Maintenance Guide.
6
6

2004 focus wagon 2.3L cabin filter
Tried both Bosch and Puralator from two parts dealers, both were too big for the plastic grid cover to fit over them. However a Fram CA8205 fit perfect with only removing some rubber gasket to reduce...
3
3

Overdrive
Is it generally a good idea to disengage the overdrive (which is on by default) in my 2004 Focus when doing city driving (lots of stopping/ starting, hills, etc.). It seems to make sense but then I...
4
4

2004 focus zts back seats Where is the release?
I can flip up the back seat and release the seat backs from the trunk to get them to flip down, but there is a cable that goes somewhere and makes it seem like there is a lever in the car somewhere to...
2
2

Belt to Bypass AirCon?
2001 DOHC ZX3 My compressor is locking up and money is tight right now. Is it possible to install a non-ac belt in this car without too much trouble? Any clearance issues? Al Al
1
1

2001 Focus 3 Door question
Hey Focusers, My wife and I own a 2001 3-door Ford Focus. For the last three or four years every time we drive a long distance the front of the car starts creaking like crazy, especially when we turn...
2
2

16 inch tires - 50s or 55s
ZTS stock size is 205-50-16 has anyone installed 205-55-16 ? besides more selection in 55 series and better pricing any difference in ride or tire wear?
2
2

Re: Fitting a towball
could someone please send me the wiring info for the rear light cluster and 7 pin socket on towbar. towbar is fitted i just need to know which wires go where from 7 core to light cluster.

O2 Sensor Replacement? when should it be done.
My Check Engine light is on and I think the O2 sensor is the reason but I am not sure. When Should I change it anyways.
1
1

!!2002 focus: Fan only works of level 4! HELP!
My fan only works on the fourth level which means neither the heat or the air condition work well. they work but being stuck on that setting shuts them off. PLEASE HELP, summer is here and I know I am...
8
8

Cigar lighter
Can anyone help me? I have an 'S' registered Ford Focus. As a non-smoker you would think a working cigar lighter was something I don't need. But I need it in order to quick charge my model plane's...
2
2